my 10 week cycle options tell me wht u think

wannabmassive

hi guys need sum advise on this cycle;

This will be my 4th cycle. i have been off steriods for a year or so. been training for 4 yrs now diet and training are spot on just confused with this cycle i need sum advise cus im going back on jucie in a weeks time.

age almost 24
height 5foot7
weight 190 pounds
bf % 10 (estimate)

1st cycle 500mg of Sustanon (sust) per week 10 weeks
2nd cycle 500mg Sustanon (sust) pw 400mg deca pw 10 weeks
3rd cycle 500mg test ent pw 400mg deca pw 10 weeks

option 1

10 week cycle
test enanthate 500mg per week
deca 400mg per week
PCT-(with out doubt)

option 2

10 week cycle
sustanon 500mg per week
deca 400mg per week
PCT

option 3
sust 250mg every 4 days
deca 200mg every 4 days
PCT

option 4
test enanthate 250mg every 4 days
deca 200mg every 4 days
PCT

the 1st 2 cycles are the same as i have done previously but i want to know wht u guys think of the options 3 and 4 as i want to mix it up a little

oh yes and which do u prefer Sustanon (sust) or test ent just want ur opinions really!!

nice 1 guys and let me know wht u think peace!!!

Last edited:
my last results where good not as good as i had expected due to money matters and plus i was involved in a accident towards the end of my 3rd cycle, and it put me out of the gym for sum time. i have been training natural but i feel its time to get back on juice i just need some opinions on which cycle option to decide on

wannabmassive said:
my last results where good not as good as i had expected due to money matters and plus i was involved in a accident towards the end of my 3rd cycle, and it put me out of the gym for sum time. i have been training natural but i feel its time to get back on juice i just need some opinions on which cycle option to decide on
obviously an unforseen incident will hinder your gains..but if things were humming up until that point i would run it again

test enanth/deca run the test 2 weeks longer than the deca or look into running some NPP (fast acting nandrolone)

sust is fine but its better if injected E3D

shall i run the test ent @ 500mg and deca 400mg, the same doses as i did in my 3rd cycle? and run the test for 12 weeks should i run that every week. as i did before so weekly shots should be fine then?

yeah since you were gaining on those doses i would keep them the same..keep the dose the same throughout running test for 12 wks and deca for 10

Back