my 12 week change

JMEALS said:
Dog looks like he,s saying "are you almost done with the pictures so someone can feed my ass" lol
5,3 186 is a stocky mofo..

Ya I know he never stops eating lmao, cookies and cookies, all he ever wants is dog treats.....

Thanks but I'm not quite 186 yet, I will be eventually.

Good Luck ongeau..this is coming from his 5'4 211 pd older brother...i dont have the abs he does tho lol...yes, shortness does run in the family

of the wife? she isnt into that stuff..she doesnt train..she smokes, etas whatever she wants, drinks, never trains or diets and has reay round abs after 3 kids

Yep, the second set of pics looks much better. You look swole but still fairly cut. Very nice job bro. Keep us updated. I love seeing people progress.

JayC said:
Yep, the second set of pics looks much better. You look swole but still fairly cut. Very nice job bro. Keep us updated. I love seeing people progress.

Thanks JayC.
BTW You need to empty your mailbox, lol it's full

It's fun being a short guy. so what are your stats? post some pics.

I will once I get something I'm not too embaressed about. I just got into lifting a couple months ago and am only 20. I was about 105-110 lbs when I started lifting, now 117-120,

disturbed999 said:
I will once I get something I'm not too embaressed about. I just got into lifting a couple months ago and am only 20. I was about 105-110 lbs when I started lifting, now 117-120,

Well keep at it, remember at this point lots of food is important, along with rest and don't overtrain yourself.

Stay away from the gear until you've maxed your full potential naturally, frustration with your growth is not a reason to start a cycle, only to focus on your weakness's and figure out wats working for you.

TOOLifter said:
Those are some meaty looking gastrocs and soleus bro-

TL

Thanks, of all the pics I posted here, your the 1st to say anything about my Calf shot.

Peace

Back