My 12 week Test E cycle 600mg a week!

M

michaelc88

Ok so im 20yrs old, 190lbs 9-10%BF 17 1/2 inc arms, 13 1/2 inc forearm, 43inc chest, 24in thigh, 13inc calf.
i did my first shot this morning in my outter thigh! but i for got to check to see if i was in a vein! i hope i didnt hit one.... ok so i had a little trouble getting my gear into my needle! i pumped 2 1/2cc of air into the vaile but i still had alittle trouble. Im a little sore after the shat but not to bad!! cant wait to get into the gym!

Last edited:
My inject site!

Ok so here are some pictures of were i injected, i circled the inject spot with a black pin. is this an ok spot to inject, or should i move it over to the side? :wtf:

That's a little low and to the inside my friend. The ideal spot is the exact half way point between your hip and your knee.

Seeing your leg, the spot should be one more inch up away from your knee and a half an inch towards the outside.

Always, always, always aspirate bro! better safe than sorry. Just pull back a BIT till you meet resistance (see the plunger go up), then inject slowly over 3-5 seconds.

I always hold the plunger all the way down for a good 3-5 seconds after injecting then i pull out slowly. some may have different ways of doing this. This suits me best.

good luck!

thanks for the in put! Q: i knew i would be sore after the inject! but not to the point were it hurts to walk. is that normal?

after my very first shot i had trouble walking too...that was years ago, but I still remember exactly how it felt.
Since then I've never really had a problem with the soreness.
Try using some ice on the site, and maybe take some advil to help with the pain.

keep us updated if things get worse.

mikey if u take a hot shower and massage the inject site that helps alot so the oil doesnt build up

shit my muscle above the knee is swelled up and fills hot! is that normal? i hope i dont sound like a pussy but was not expecting that!

Yep Michey in quadryceps you to do slowly, 22 gauge is enough to do that....

if you can, in glute is easyer to... with a mirror to jelp you to see the area of inject.

I had the same problem a couple times. I guess Im aiming too low as well. My knee felt fine before the next injection was due.

ya i think i did a few things wrong, to low on my leg and to fast of an inject! but the lower head of my tear drop is all swelled uo right above my knee! does that happen usally or what?

that could be because you injected either too fast and didn't massage the area. You should always gently massage the area for a couple of seconds after you take out the needle (use an alcohol swab, press down, and massage for a couple of seconds).

That should help you out on your next shot. That lump will dissipate soon. Also, Always remember to aspirate when injecting oils!

thank for the advice i will do that next time! when i injected deca i got a lump but no swelling by the knee. anyways my last Q: is i didnt wast the shoot did i?

whats this look like!

just wonted to post pic of my swelling! it my right leg.

Is a little inflamed, probly from too much BA or an impurity that your body didnt like. It should go down some, take a benadryl and maybe some naprox or ibuprofen. I would do glute injections, you dont even have to watch, just insert, inject slowly, and withdraw straight out.

looks to far down to men... lots of ligaments and fluids running around your knee.... hit higher up

i injected mon it swelled latter that day! and ya it was to low, im going to try thigh one more time if not then glutes! and hat is BA???

Last edited:
Back