My 12 week Test E cycle 600mg a week!

I had a real hard time with post cycle therapy (pct) until I moved over to Toremifene, this made my post cycle therapy (pct)'s a breeze. Clomid and Tamoxifene are not for me. A link to Toremifene is in my test cycle log below.

I had a real hard time with post cycle therapy (pct) until I moved over to Toremifene, this made my post cycle therapy (pct)'s a breeze. Clomid and Tamoxifene are not for me. A link to Toremifene is in my test cycle log below.

Great info Lucky! read your log & info on Tamo - got to try that next time - nice work!

Ya everything has been bought i spent arounf $1,100on everything and i will have 80cc of deca and 100cc of sust.

you u think i should run 40mg ed instead of 60? my last cycle i can 50mg of winni and didnt fill like it was doing anything besides mess up my joints!

hi mate what did you spend $1100 on? how much gear?

Well when i started i thought i was 190 since thats what i was last time i weighed myself! but i weighed my self on the 3rd day and i was 186, To answer your Q: i weighed my self last night and was 191, cant really say i fill anything yet, i have made a few streanth gains but nothing i couldnt have done on mt own!

begginer

Good Mikey! You used all the advice huh?
Good to hear you did it right.

Good luck. Keep the updates!

Hey to all out there, I am new to the forum world and internet.

I am 32

STATS
75kg
170CM
9-10% BODYFAT

6 YEARS AGO WAS BETWEEN 81-87KG (6YEAR STINT IN THE JOIN NO ROIDS 15 - 20% BF TRAINING 1 TIME 6DAYS A WEEK LIKE A MACHINE!!!)

My diet is nothing special i eat 3 - 4 times a day and squeeze in 2 - 3 protein shakes for arount 30g iso protein per serving

TRAINING ON OFF SINCE 16YRS

I am rather experienced in training routines but lack a vast knowledge as to chemical compositions of steroids but have been doing a lot or research into cycles so i decided to go to thailand to purchase and do a decent beginers cycle.

I have:

1200 x db 10mg
200 x var 10mg
25 x 1ml/250mg Test Enanthate (Norma)

My cycle would be:

week 1-12 Test Enan 250mg every 4 days
week 1-4or5 dbol 40mg divided i 4 daily doses
week 7or8 for 50 days 40mg anavar in 4 divided doses

I would like to hear any input on this
my goal is 80kg ripped so i guess i need to understand were exactly to fit the var in??

and how neccessary is the post cycle therapy (pct) i have available whatever is neccewsary but seem to think i might get away with it???

i am on 5th day already 2 shots 250mg enath

Hey to all out there, I am new to the forum world and internet.

I am 32

STATS
75kg
170CM
9-10% BODYFAT

6 YEARS AGO WAS BETWEEN 81-87KG (6YEAR STINT IN THE JOIN NO ROIDS 15 - 20% BF TRAINING 1 TIME 6DAYS A WEEK LIKE A MACHINE!!!)

My diet is nothing special i eat 3 - 4 times a day and squeeze in 2 - 3 protein shakes for arount 30g iso protein per serving

TRAINING ON OFF SINCE 16YRS

I am rather experienced in training routines but lack a vast knowledge as to chemical compositions of steroids but have been doing a lot or research into cycles so i decided to go to thailand to purchase and do a decent beginers cycle.

I have:

1200 x db 10mg
200 x var 10mg
25 x 1ml/250mg Test Enanthate (Norma)

My cycle would be:

week 1-12 Test Enan 250mg every 4 days
week 1-4or5 dbol 40mg divided i 4 daily doses
week 7or8 for 50 days 40mg anavar in 4 divided doses

I would like to hear any input on this
my goal is 80kg ripped so i guess i need to understand were exactly to fit the var in??

and how neccessary is the PCT i have available whatever is neccewsary but seem to think i might get away with it???

i am on 5th day already 2 shots 250mg enath

Hey bro, if you want to get answers you need to start your own thread!!!!!

Bring this back to life. Pages
Im in a deep deppression! Wtf i cant deal this sucks....

Can you come back and give inside to what you feel about this cycle in hindsight?

I want to hear your input for the sake of others whom may be considering the same cycle.

:help:

Perfect example of why you shouldn't do roids under the age of 25. This kid could have gained all that mass on his won if the pics are correct with a better diet, instead of *eating everything I see but keeping it healthy*.

His dick dint work for a while after the cycle, he felt like shit, hes gf left him *prob because of his inability to perform coupled with his temper and depression* AND he wants to go on another cycle??

jeesus.

Thank god I was able to read threads like this before jumping on his boat.
Good look to you man, and btw I've been reading that Novadex/Clomid are HORRIBLE for post cycle therapy (pct). Your dick still died, you lost the majority of your gains and your life sucked a lot more after then before.

I've been reading on other cycles in another websites in which the individual using the gear never allows the body to shutdown while in cycle and after.

needtobuildmuscle.com//store/Health-Wellness/-HCGenerate-p45.html

Back