My 16 month transformation

Cheph

Cool As Fuck
So I had a 10+ year alcohol and cocaine habit (not addiction) which I kicked when my gf at the time (wife now) got pregnant. I was around 155-160lb at 6' tall. Prior to my binge I had weighed 205 after I got out of the military (one cycle deep).

So from top left to bottom left to right are three stages of my transformation. First pic is obviously a the skinny coke head stage, 2nd is about 8 month base of working out 5-6 days a week and eating whatever, was about 175-180.Then I hit a cycle of tren ace and sustanon and hit 212 (no pics) but was lots of bloat and fat due to shitty diet til I linked up with 3j. Now the right pic is me at 198lb, 3 weeks into anadrol, tren e and sustanon cycle.

Today's lesson - don't do drugs

Holy shit bro, that's some damn good progress and great lbm gains! Congrats on not only the transformation but kicking the habit. What are your goals from here?

Hahaha! The Rock is massive! Did you see him in pain and gain? Swollen!

Fuckin insane bro ! But he's even bigger in Hercules !!!!
I heard he had to lose some ab muscles because they were pressing his organs into his spine

another 3J's Nutrition Network success story, and we have only begun!! great work!!

Indeed ! I'm doing pretty good on my bulk diet I had some unexpected financial hinders come up so going to have to wait til start of November to get another diet plan from you 3J. Should be fine since I'm running a 16 week maybe longer cycle

Back