My 3rd cycle, EQ, susta+ winny. some input will be appreciated!

negro_primero

Hello good people:

Im 31 years old, been training for almost 6 years, 86kg, 1.79mts, BF% around 16%, after some dedicated research this is what i want to use:

Cycle:
Week 1 – 6 Anadrol (oxymetholone) 50 mg ED

Week 1 – 9 Boldenone (boldenone undecylenate) 300 mg/week

Week 1 – 9 Polysteron (Sustanon) 250 mg/week

Week 10 – 15 Boldenone (boldenone undecylenate) 600 mg/week

Week 10 – 15 Polysteron (Sustanon) 500 mg/week

Week 1 – 15 Nolvadex (Taxus – Tamoxifen) 20 mg ED and (week 9-15 i will use Proviron 25 mg ED also)

Week 10 – 15 Winstrol (Stanozolol) 50 mg EOD

PCT:
Week 14 – 15 HCG (Pregnyl) 1000 UI E3D (total 5000 UI)

Week 16 Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) 30 mg ED + Serophene (Clomid – Omifin) 100 mg ED

Week 17 – 18 Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) 20 mg ED + Serophene (Clomid – Omifin) 50 mg ED

i'll run cycle support during cycle, a test booster and a pct extreme (iron labs) after the first HCG injection, and my preworkout during the whole cycle.

i just did a full battery of tests, blood, kidneys, liver, lungs, etc etc, everything is like new xD.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you think? i want to do it with a clean diet of 3200 - 3300 calories a day.

the first 9 weeks with half a dose, because in my country you cant find quality gear, most of the gear is fake, underdosed etc, and what i have is 100% good, and im not able to get any more of those susta (organon) since they dont produce those anymore here, and getting those overseas here in venezuela is impossible.

liv.52 during the whole cycle

do you think it should be longer? shorter?

my first cycle was sustanon + primo + winstrol, good gains not a lot.

my second was sustanon (250/wk) + bolde(300mg/wk) + winstrol, better gains than on the first one, i lost 70% of the gains because Appendicitis, it got bad, hospital for almost 2 weeks.

what would you change on this cycle? how do you feel about the boldenone for 15 weeks?

another thing, here in my country i cant find proviron, so i got everything i could, but i only got 50 pills, and i need 98 total, does that affects me? i mean i would take it from week 9 until week 15, what do you guys recommend me to do?

all opinions will be appreciated.

Thanks!!!!

Back