My 7th cycle Test-Prop only 500mg's

Dlove

Product of Test
Well I quess after being on the board here for 5 yrs. and 6 cycles later, I feel like making a little daily or EOD cycle log here. Ill start with some stats. Im 32 yrs. old 6 foot 3 267lbs with 16% BF. Been training on and off for 12 yrs., more off unfortunately, just cant seem to pull a solid three four yrs. together to really transform my physique. My attributes are very big strong back and traps. Arms are big but no cut. Legs are very powerful but skinny and my chest is pathetic. Im currently living in some nice mountains in the NE where I have a very nice personal weight room, Smith Machine with dual cables upper and lower, power cage, flat bench, dip pull-up mirrors wrapping the room, 3/4 inch floor matting and Projector on the wall blaring Metallica Videos. 600lbs of weight and tons of different bars attachments etc....

My first couple cycles were a joke. Dbol only, anavar only with a few shots of test, i knew nothing about Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use. So I joined this site. Yeah you get flamed a lot for saying the wrong shit or what have it, but I have an overwhelming amount of knowledge in dieting, training and Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use thanx to this website and especially HuskyGuy wherever he went, I believe back to Sicily, that dude was the man. My 3rd and 4th cycles were incredible. Truthfully, im not sure I would classify the others as cycles so now thinking about it we could say first couple cycles were amazing. 1st Test/D-bol, just a little 10 weeker of 500mg's of test and 30mg's of D-bol. Wasn't real impressed with the d-bol way to much bloat, around week 5 of the cycle I think I was bangin my girl four times a day. Yeah and even though Dice Clay is my avitar pic Im no Ron Jeremy, but I had her runnin for the door. 2nd cycle, FUCKING AMAZING! Test E again 500mg's for 12 weeks with a kickstart of 50mg's of Anadrol for 5 weeks. Anadrol is by far my most favorite Anabolic Steroid. I love that shit more than you could imagine. No sides except I felt like I had takin the best Exctasy in the world and it lasted for 5 weeks, so I dont call that a side. My strength and size went threw the roof and I still have to say I contribute a lot of that size today to the drol, I know it sounds crazy. I went into that cycle at a lean 220lbs and came out at 260lbs and bros im 32 and got no reason to lie about that. Enough of the drol it's pissing me off cause I wont take orals anymore because of my liver, it's slightly elevated and I dont wanna risk anything but I would love to take drol again, after three warm-up sets in the gym I literally could watch myself blow up like a ballon and get freaky strong. So the next couple cycles. Well the third was a Collasal failure. I was in week 6 of test e 500mg' and Deca 375mg's and first the ex-girlfriend drawed out my deca and filled it with water. Yeah and she didn't even get a bitch slapped, I was furious it just started kicking in. One week later I made the mistake of drinking on a friday night and feel asleep in my neighbors bed, she called the cops and because of some other bogus pending charges was held on no bail. So the next cycle. Test E 600mg's/ EQ 600mg's for 16 weeks. Made decent gains but it was hard for a big guy livin in the South FL heat in the summer and working 60 hrs a week to focus hard or diet and training. My roomate stole my Ancillaries, yep that wasn't the only thing he stole either so I crashed hard as hell after acne all over it was a bitch so another Collasal failure.

O.K. guy's enough of the Darryls Diary of my Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) experience/use. Oh and for what it's worth I really dont get any sides from Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) except loss of sleep sometimes. So here I am been training in a good area for a while, got the diet tuned in well.

Im going back to basics. I started my cycle last night it's Test-Prop only, 600mg's a week for 12 weeks. It was gonna be 450mg's but I tolerate test real well, and read my headline. I suppliment 40mg's of BCAA poweder on my weight training days, take a multi-vitamin and milk thistle 2x day. Im lifting only compound exercises for now, little cable work and a lot of core and ab work. Im not playing games on this one. My goals are to cut BF% and tighten up my waist and I would really appreciate your guy's input and help with this cycle. I took my first shot last night 150mg's with 21 gauge pins good inject site but it feels little bruised. The 21's are all my pharmacy had except 27's but their too small. Im gonna be hitting only the glutes for Im a pussy when it comes to shoulder shot. Stone said on here thats what he does it works fine you just gotta really seperate the upper and lower glute.

If you guys have read this far, lol MY Training is like this right now.

Monday, CHest, little shoulder work, tri's

Flat Bench, 2-3 warm ups 2 cores 8 reps
Incline DB Press or Incline on my Smith same way 2-3 warm-ups 2 cores 8reps
Then Flat DB FLyes Heavy 3 sets 10 reps I gotta interesting way of doing them I saw it on Puming Iron, take real heavy weight and do partial rep real quick. Major punp in outside pecs.
Upright Rows, 2 sets for 12 reps
Side Laterals, 2 sets 12 reps
Skull Crushers, 3 sets 10 reps
Extensions or pressdowns 3 sets 12 reps
Then Ab work

Tuesday, Legs
Squat 7 sets 3 warms then 1 set heavier then 3 cores of 7-8 reps.
Leg extensions 3 sets of 14 reps
Lunges 2 sets of 10
I dont have access yet to Leg Press at home thats my next purchase real soon.

Wed. Cardio Mtn. Bike or Jog threw the Forest

Thurs. Shoulders, Tri's
Super Set MAchine Military Press, Upright Rows, side Laterals 4 sets and your whipped. Old school Arnold triple super-set, great pump.
Then some triceps work
A lot of core Ab Work

Fri. Cardio same

Saturday Back, Bi's
Deadlifts one week then Rack-pulls next 3 warms 2 cores of 6
One ar DB row 3 sets 10
Pulldowns 3 sets 10
Pullover Heavy with DB
Wide Grip BB curls 3 sets 10
Concentraion DB curls 2 sets 10

Sunday=FOOTBALL maybe little walk threw the hills in the mtns. for cardio

Diet is clean about 4-5 meals a day. This post is my longest ever so I will save that for another post. Sorry about the length, it's boring in the office today. So basically weights 4 days a week, cardio 3x week, probably not enough for a cutter but it is what it is. Wide open for help on this cycle and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Darryl

Last edited:
with a kickin starter like anadrol every cycle of test are so effective right?

That's a good report. thank's this AAs diary.
I've no suggestion for you, i guess you have to get your own experience.

if you can, try tren-enth with test prop. and you could start with anadrol to.

1-12 test-prop (500 mg)
1-5 anadrol
5-10 tren

you see what i mean? something like that...

with a kickin starter like anadrol every cycle of test are so effective right?

That's a good report. thank's this AAs diary.
I've no suggestion for you, i guess you have to get your own experience.

if you can, try tren-enth with test prop. and you could start with anadrol to.

1-12 test-prop (500 mg)
1-5 anadrol
5-10 tren

you see what i mean? something like that...

Im just gonna run a test-prop only cycle for 12 maybe only 10 weeks, then take two months off after post cycle therapy (pct) and take the above cycle you just mentioned. Except i think i will use test-e or c so I only have two injects a week. ive never used tren but im assuming you can mix it in the same syringe as teest + the tren, the drol and test would be some serious strength gains. Ill use this prop up this cycle to get back into the swing of things then that cycle you described I will start in the spring and make it an all out mass attack. thanx for the feedback.

Well I hope I solved my dilema tonight, I just ordered 100 25gauge 1inch pins. I know their kinda small but if Im goin in the shoulders I want something easy.

Also if Im careful and slow will these be adequate for the glutes? I should get deep enough with the 1 inch in the glute.

Well I hope I solved my dilema tonight, I just ordered 100 25gauge 1inch pins. I know their kinda small but if Im goin in the shoulders I want something easy.

Also if Im careful and slow will these be adequate for the glutes? I should get deep enough with the 1 inch in the glute.

i prefer a least 23'auge for one inch. or even 22 to 21 to...

and yes, you can mix long ester tren and test both, of corse; i did it many time.
you a lot people complain than prop more sore site of injection, but if you mix prop with your tren is very smooth.

but you rigth with trest-e, it mean same duration of half life, it make the trick very well.

ATTENTION: adjust your PCT!! ( different ester mean different scale of oestrogena, progest, and androgène, etc... in 12 or 10 weeks of cycle. i think you the let more time after last injection before to start PCT.
And also make blod-test) for the rest, you work good.

good continuation

Well goin for a run tonight, then taking my second shot 150mg's in left glute. Legs are sore though went heavy on squats yesterday. It must be physchological but for some reason I cant stop eating today and I cant see the prop kicking in that quick. If thats the case, the hell with waiting a month for the cyp or E to kick in that sucks.

So my 25 g 1inch pins will be in anyday im assuming they will be o.k. for glute shots? I quess Im gonna venture into my first delt shot with them too.

How low on the glute can or should you hit and on the side or in the back? I cant wait to see what my update is in like two weeks. Im thinking Axio is strong shit and at 600mg's a week I should see some good gains. Oh, yeah forgot to mention that Im uppin it to 600mg's and keeping nolvadex right on hand.

Back