My arse is a pin cushion!

kapaowow

My arse looks like a pin cushion, so I was wondering where to inject next? Ive only ever done glute shots by myself, which aint that much of a big deal. But out of all the other body parts, which would be the easiest to attack? I was thinking of my biceps coz I can see them without breaking my neck and I was hoping injecting directly might increase my arm size? Is this just a myth?

Oh, Im injecting Winstrol, so thats why I need somewhere else to attack coz Im doing 50mg eod.
And another thing....can all roids be injected into the differant muscles? I know alot of people dislike Winstrol (winny) shots, so would injecting into the pec, for example, be a no no?
Cheers

So is it true injecting into a certain muscle, say the quad, increases the size of that particular muscle? Or is that just a myth?

I've always found that site injections do increase the size of the muscle, maybe only temporarily though. Delts are a cakewalk, quads cool too. Watch the guage in the delts, though, as a larger guage can cause a little discomfort. You shouldn't have to worry cuz it's Winstrol (winny) and can be shot through a 25g easily.

delts and tris are my new favorite. don't need to wrench my back tryin to hit my glutes anymore. quads are easy as well, but i always seems to hit a nerve = more pain.

it is a myth. if it wasnt, then wouldnt everyone on the olympia stage be perfectly symmetrical? you may get temporary swelling, but thats not what were aiming for in bbing.

Well Ive now injected Winstrol into my quads 4 times and I reckon its a piece of piss. I just push the needle in real slow and HOPE I dont hit a nerve.
What happens if say, you keep using the same site forever and you build up scare tissue? Does it just make injections there really painful or is it something deeper than that?

Ass
Delts
Traps
Triceps
Pecs

I dont much like quad shots unless the gear is totally painless, I have not done biceps and dont look forward to doing them any time soon.

Back