my ass and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) aren't mixing well

copracr

Amateur Bodybuilder
my ass and hcg aren't mixing well

alright, some one better know thier shit about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). i took my second shot today (about 5k) and this shit hurts like no other shot i've ever done. including the pain free one i took last week.
i'm guessing it could only be a few reasons for this.
1- the injection was given by an enthusiastic nurse who was taught to inject as fast as possible.
2- maybe i just hit a really bad spot? it didn't hurt goin in, but an hour later my ass cheek is sayin fuck off to me.
3- forgot to refridge the junk for about 3 days. i'm bettin there is a reason your are supposed to cool it and i've found out why.

all i really want to know is, am i gonna have to explain my adventures to a doctor?
my cheek feels like the time i got stabbed in the leg with a steak knife. help me!

Re: my ass and hcg aren't mixing well

copracor said:

3- forgot to refridge the junk for about 3 days. i'm bettin there is a reason your are supposed to cool it and i've found out why.

This may in fact be your problem J, but wait a day or two and let us know how the injection site feels.

for me Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) stings more than anything going in but Im usually not that sore aftewards.

grafix-gnc said:
i read it was better to inject sub-q, try that

Really? :confused: I was told the opposite. It seemed like sub-q was the common knowledge way of doing it but then I saw people like Zyglamail and DrJMW (a real doctor) recommending to do it IM.

I am about to try it for the first time and was going to go IM with a slin pin.

mvmaxx said:

I am about to try it for the first time and was going to go IM with a slin pin.

I just started doing it that way. I use shoulders and chest. works great!!

Never had a problem with it, it actually feels kinda weirs shooting it right afer taking it out of the fridge. IM is my way

its should be shot sub-q in fat pinched on stomach absored better pai only stings a few seconds, how much you doing ED 10iu slin points?

just for clarity- i've done Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and i am aware of what to expect. i'm not gettin a little pinch or sting. i'm talkin about 1 hr after injecting someone snuck up behind me and kicked me with thier steel toes on. very odd and i was really wonderin about anyone else not cooling thier open Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and experienceing similar effect.

oooh

are you using a new brand? sounds just like high BA is irritating the muscle, if so..it shouldnt last longer than a day..does it?

Re: my ass and hcg aren't mixing well

copracor said:
...3- forgot to refridge the junk for about 3 days. i'm bettin there is a reason your are supposed to cool it and i've found out why.

Sounds like bacteria stings... If there's any left I'd junk it, you can send it to me.

I would like to know if absorbtion is better IM or SubQ too, the directions say either type is ok...

shoot it directly into the sphicter muscle. now if this was EF, some kid would come back on in a couple days with a new thread with a title like this, "Just shot Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in my asshole, now it is swollen shut!"

update - not as bad today, but still very soar if glutes are tensed or touched. i dont think i'm gonna need to amputate it

Nutri-Wrestler said:
shoot it directly into the sphicter muscle. now if this was EF, some kid would come back on in a couple days with a new thread with a title like this, "Just shot Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in my asshole, now it is swollen shut!"

I remember one where a guy asked how people could stand injections once a week, then later explained he shot into the ring of his asshole, and found sitting difficult...... if that wasn't a joke post, then shit, how does anyone get the idea that your asshole is the spot to inject...

Back