My Blood work, can I please get some advice

vokin

Hey so just wanna keep it short so i don't bore you all. I have run 1 steroid cycle before TEST E 500mg a week and all that was fine PCT'd off and all good, waited probably 6 months now I am running LGD just to see what this SARMS stuff is all about, so i went and got my blood done and am looking to come off so just wanna see what people think in regarding a PCT if i need one or not. LH - 3IU/L FSH 3IU/L Oestradiol 67 pmol/L Testosterone 5.2 nmol/L free testosterone 179 pmol/L SHBG 6nmol/L HDL 0.82nmol/L LDL 3.21nmol/L
So what i am a little confused about is why my T is so low but my oestrogen isn't up. does that just mean its my T is converting to DHT? because my SHBG is low also.
before i did any drugs ever (so pre test e cycle) my bloods look like this for comparison
LH 2IU/L FSH 5IU/L Oestradiol 87 pmol/L Testosterone 22nmol/L Free Test 402 pmol/L SHBG 44 nmol/L
and then my blood after my testosterone cycle PCT was this (sorry i don't have as many figures the doctor wouldn't give me the tests that i want and my previous blood tests where done through a private company)
LH 6IU/L Testosterone 24 nmol/l
sorry for such a long post just wanted to give as much info as I could. Look forward to discussing this figures with you guys :)

Hey Vinnyvincent:

The name you are going by on another Forum.

Your Questions were answered in detail, when you posted the Exact Same Thread only 3 days ago.......................... JP

Hey Vinnyvincent:

The name you are going by on another Forum.

Your Questions were answered in detail, when you posted the Exact Same Thread only 3 days ago.......................... JP

Cheers bro, sorry i didn't see the replies till after i posted this

Back