My Crazy few months

prl

Hi Guys,

Haven't been round much of late but.... going to try and pop in more often.

Few photos from this year as I preped for my 3rd ever show.

Mid start point

DSC05015.jpg

DSC05010.jpg

Later into the diet

DSC05377.jpg

DSC05375.jpg

that blond is hot.

is it common practice to nair your entire body including the head and face? a few years ago i tried nair on my chest and ended up having to scrub all my hair off in the shower. then after i was yanking out random hairs that stayed.

CaptainAwesome said:
that blond is hot.

is it common practice to nair your entire body including the head and face? a few years ago i tried nair on my chest and ended up having to scrub all my hair off in the shower. then after i was yanking out random hairs that stayed.

If it works it works. Always do it for a show. Leave it for 25mins and it all comes off in the shower. Guess I have really good skin.

Lee Haney was awesome really down to earth.

Same there wasn't more people there to meet him. Best one there, behind Elaine of course. Really nice guy who really had time for you.

Looking great.

What was your weight inthe first set of pics and at competition?

good stuff. gotta say you could be like ronnie coleman there next to you, OR BIGGER. you know what time it is. stack time bro. push it and start triple stacking. what kind of current stack are you on right now? remember it's double dosage time. quatristack everything - workout routines, dieting, pumping iron, and gear usage it is all beneficial based on your size, age, and routine. alright man keep it up push it!!!!

Congratulations! I remember your pics from several years ago, you've done a great job of leaning down without sacrificing your mass.

I bet you were a big hit in Vegas, American chicks melt when they hear a Brit accent.

Check out the gyno on Mr. 2nd Place though.

Back