My Crazy few months

You look good dude....what are you weighing in at in those pics? I'm surprised that those pro's don't dwarf you - I always think guys are big till you see them beside a pro, but your different. Actually in your avatar with that pic of ronnie you look bigger than him (though not as cut but still).

Man, leaving nair on for 25 minutes would literally melt off my skin. Sometimes I leave it on for for like 12 and I get a bad rash.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks Guys.

Glad you enjoyed them. Just wanted to share. Vegas is a great place.

Increase my dosage eh Lol Hahahaha. How many people keep telling me to do that. lol. Wish i could, but 6 weeks per course and low dosage is all I can handle. yes I'm a pussy, but Im working on it.

My future plans are to grow abit more and work on back/ lower back thickness and my abs and come back bigger and better in 2008.

At the show I was about 215lbs after my carb up. Would love to get near 230 for 2008

PRL,

AWESOME pictures! You look like you had a great time.

And you have fantastic genetics! The first thing that came to my mind when I saw your hands clasped most-muscular was Ronnie Coleman!

wow man, you look fantastic! incredible symmetry and full muscle bellies. Thats awesome that you only need to use a small amount. Dont kill your receptors for the f*ck of it. Increase your dosages as you NEED to. You look amazing.

Beast_19_301 said:
dude you look really good, amazing.......u got any back pics

DSC05965.jpg

DSC05964.jpg

DSC05958.jpg

Back