My Current Injuries and Maladies

1. Strained Hip Flexor. I get this at the beginning of every baseball season. Getting old sucks old, hairy hiney.
2. Bum Shoulder. Had surgery on my AC joint in September and still have not fully recovered. The area is still weak and although my workouts have been better over the past 3 months or so, I am not even close to being in throwing shape. 20 or 25 tosses and my shoulder is dead.
3. Sore Elbow. Will probably always have this. Resulting from the Tommy John surgery I had in '99.
4. Cold Sore. This has nothing to do with training or sports, but it still hurts like a mother.

Was the AC joint your acromion-clavicular joint? Just by chance to increase your runnin quite drastically right before baseball season?

Days of the Tantric, how did you hurt your AC joint? What kind of separation was it (grade)?

What happened to your elbow?

dude said:
Was the AC joint your acromion-clavicular joint? Just by chance to increase your runnin quite drastically right before baseball season?

The AC joint I had work on is in the shoulder. Had nothing to do with baseball. It's a weightlifting related injury.

Easto said:
Days of the Tantric, how did you hurt your AC joint? What kind of separation was it (grade)?

What happened to your elbow?

It wasn't a separation. The clavicle and shoulder joint begin to rub against each other. You get a "catching" sensation and it causes pain. For me, it was a weightlifting related injury.

As far as my elbow goes, I tore the Medial Collateral Ligament in my elbow. They take a tendon out of your wrist and replace the ligament in your elbow with it. That's all from pitching. I basically lost two seasons because of it.

Fyre said:
You should really start taking a good joint formula sweetie!
:p

None of the joint formulas would have helped prevent either injury. Most of time, I am on either Joint fuel or some other joint relief formula.

Back