My cycle as advised from a former uk BB champion.

tase

Strength-Size-Lean

All starting with minimal shots.

1 shot sustanon 250 for 2 weeks then increase to by 1 shot per week
2 shots winstrol depo x 2 per weeks mon/thur
1 shot deca namdralone per week
b12/vitC 2000mg per day

Any comments!

Cheers

For starters, the sustanon esters are being wasted by taking a shot once a week. Also, you should be taking Winstrol ED or at a minimum EOD. Its active life is about 48 hours.

i would agree... use cyp or enanthate i would say but that's my opinion... and Winstrol (winny) has to be shot atleast EOD... and you hsould have a post cycle therapy (pct) set up

I wouldn't run sustanon like that either, it will fuck with your blood levels because it has very short and very long esters. you should inject at least E3D.

Is this your first cycle? I wouldn't recommend it as a first, too many compounds all of which can have some nasty sides (particularly winstrol and deca) .

I'm sorry, it's not bad, but I don't like it. It feels like this cycle is a trial-and-error formula. And what's the deca? 200mg/week? Is this your first cycle? No need to throw everything in there at once. It could all work, but for all you know, i.e. the deca will do you no good and cause side effects. How will you be able to tell?

tase said:
Strength-Size-Lean

All starting with minimal shots.

1 shot sustanon 250 for 2 weeks then increase to by 1 shot per week
2 shots winstrol depo x 2 per weeks mon/thur
1 shot deca namdralone per week
b12/vitC 2000mg per day

Any comments!

Cheers
Thats an all around terrible cycle.

OK people

Thanks for the positive feedback.

Right im 6" tall at 13stone training monday -saturday every mucsle group once per week.This is my first cycle

Programs looks something like this.

Mon-chest
Tue-back
Wed legs
Thurs-shoulder,traps
Fri-Bi-tri
Sat-abs-lower back,calves,forearms

All approx just over an hr training excle fridays

Nolvadex i intend on using.maybe throughout the duration of my cycle allthough i heard this will limit gains but also limit side affects and limit loss of quality muscle once completly off the cycle!
I was thinking of 12 week on cycle 12 week off allthough originally it was sugested 8weeks!

Any suggestions on improvements!I am a complete beginner and not a clue with words like e3d etc so go easy please treat me like dummy but not a complete dummy :spank: :afro:

Thanks again.

Last edited:
TERESKAN said:
1-12 250mg test E mon/thur

OK kool...

How about Tren/Win 12week cycle!Nolva

As im more interested in gain lean,hard defined mass.Not really into the whole bulky mass look!

:baby:

tase said:
OK kool...

How about Tren/Win 12week cycle!Nolva

As im more interested in gain lean,hard defined mass.Not really into the whole bulky mass look!

:baby:

See the problem is that this is your first cycle. Therefore if you are running 2 compounds which are both new, you don't know how your going to react. If you have a bad side effect, you won't know which one is causing it!

Also, as far as lean, hard and defined mass - that depends on your diet, not steroids. If you overeat, you will put on fat. If your more conservative with your diet you won't put on fat.

outlawtas2 said:
See the problem is that this is your first cycle. Therefore if you are running 2 compounds which are both new, you don't know how your going to react. If you have a bad side effect, you won't know which one is causing it!

Also, as far as lean, hard and defined mass - that depends on your diet, not steroids. If you overeat, you will put on fat. If your more conservative with your diet you won't put on fat.

Thanks,yea im pretty lean already about 8% in general with a good low fat diet monday - friday-well weekends i kinda pigout a lil...keeps me sane...

ok so its trial and error then...ill try maybe the WIN first cycle and tren for 2nd so on so forth.

Many thanks

no offense to the champion's advice but the advice here sounds better

keep the first cycle simple with one compound. most will say test.

please keep in mind that BBrs' are notoriuos for giving horrible cycle advice. this is a prime example. every question you have can be answered via the search feature. educate yourself and get all your gerat, pct,etc BEFORE you start a cycle. you sound like a pretty inteligent guy, be patient. as far as a first cycle goes, most including myself, will reccomend a test only cycle about 500mg/wk for about 10-12 weeks. shit i've done a few cycles (not near as much as some here), and i still keep it around 500-750 mg week. good luck- and youre right this is the best forum

Back