my cycle in 2 weeks

goat_ass

here is what im leaning towards.

weeks 1-4 , 35-40mg dbol
weeks 1-8, 750mg test e
weeks 9&10, 750mg prop

weeks 1-10, 500mg Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on each saturday and sunday.

have nolva and ldex on hand in case of gyno, and clomid for post cycle therapy.

how does this look for a mass cycle? as for the gear im using, i plan on using BDL test enan, pl prop. As for the dbol, i am still undecided if i should use denkall 10mg tabs or anabol tabs. I am leaning towards the denkall because there is less chance of fakes with them, eventhough im may not get as good of results as with anabol. If i take denkall i would do 40mg, and anabol 35.

What is your cycle history? Are you going to be running the Ldex throughout the cycle?

Stats?

no previous cycle history. im not going to be running anti e's unless i have problems with gyno, i would use the nolva before the ldex, the ldex is only if i feel nolva isn't working.

and what do you think about the dbol? i haven't been able to sleep at night because i have been worried about which dbol im going to use. i figure the anabol are better, but there are more fakes. the denkall might not be as good, but i hear most people say they are good and haven't heard of fakes. the last thing i want is to be using fake dbol, so i figured i would get the denkall and compromise some gains but be sure im getting real dbol.

If this is your first cycle, why don't you run Test Enan only?

400mg for 10 weeks should give you good results. With that dosage, you shouldn't have to worry about gyno.

Easto my friend.....your memory must be failing you..... this is that 18 year old kid who doesn't know anything about diet or training and thinks that Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) are some magic potion that will make him huge if he does lots and lots of it.

goat_ass.....read Easto's signature, again & again & again & just maybe you'll figure it out !!

@18 years old, you still have LOTS of natural test being produced. Use these next few years to gain naturally, then when you get into your 20's take steroids if you feel the need to. I don't understand why you want to jump into gear so quickly.

Back