my cycle of test e 500mg a week

no not a full ass to the floor but i go down pretty low... look i guess you guys dont understand that a guy can be fairly strong and work hard to get that strength... so... i guess ill get a video of my max on everything cause it seems to be puzzling people that a 19 year old is as strong if not stronger than they are.? i may be stepping on some toes here but you have stepped on mine.. if you dont believe me i invite you to workout with me! then that will shut you up. i have extremely strong legs just they dont put on size as though i do.... you either take that as it is or out of respect stop posting in my post! thanks! also a good friend who is trying to get his pro card introduced me to 5x5 workout and thats where i gained all my strength! so thanks ill let you know how chest goes today...

and can you stop posting in one big jumbled paragraph

sentences and proper grammar would be much appreciated

this isn't a knock, all I'm trying to say is I think your message would come out much clearer if we could better understand what you were saying

Hey Guy's Lets Remember Its Not Our Decesion If He Wants To Do Gear At His Age. Lets Do What We Are Here For, Help Him Out And Give Him The Best Advice.

bigdave1972 said:
Hey Guy's Lets Remember Its Not Our Decesion If He Wants To Do Gear At His Age. Lets Do What We Are Here For, Help Him Out And Give Him The Best Advice.

hmmm i thought i was "helping him out and giving him the best advice" by alerting him that the use of gear at his age is a bad idea. excuse us for not pushing as he walks off a ledge.

i thank you all for the help! really do! your advice is welcomed but i have already crossed over... anyway today was injec number 5 starting week 3... i feel fuller but no strength gains so far but muscles do seem fuller after workout for longer as well... did arms today and tom. will be doing shoulders.. will keep you posted

Hey bro - what you do is what you do. It's too late now to change anyway, so everyone should get off the kid's back. What's done is done.

My only questions for you rebel are what are your goals for this cycle, and what do you have set up for PCT?

xtreme thanks...pct run for 4 weeks after 2 weeks of last test inject...nolva/clomid....running both to be sure! i am eating to gain mass so thats the goal and to gain atleast 18 lbs but maintain and keep 10-12! i would be happy!

yea im done breaking your balls bro. lol. good luck with the cycle. let me know how the nolva & clomid work out for you.

are you doing clomid :
300mg day 1
100mg day 2-11
50mg day 12-21

nolva:
20mg day 1-21
??

no i will post post cycle therapy (pct) tom. i will update as well but have gained 9 pounds?? is that normal? working on week 5 and already 9 pounds?

It's normal. Are you taking an aromatase inhibitor? If not it's mostly prob water from bloat. Don't worry about it. It's your first and the bloat will add strength and cushion the joints a little.

He already had the best advice and that was "don't do gear, your too fucking young!!"

and just out of interest, Just what are you planning on doing for your post cycle therapy (pct) kid ? Coz it looks like you just haven't planned it to me.

Last edited:
Back