My dog ate a M-drol!!!!

jshepherd23

I just screwed up big time..i took out my m-drol pill and got side tracked watching this show. Set the pill on the coffee table, and the next min i look up its gone! My 2 year old 95 pound German Shepherd ate it right under my nose when i wasnt looking. I am such an idiot..at first i was looking for it on the floor, under the table, couch, and then i notice some tiny trail of white powder leading to the love sofa hes laying on..

Its been about 45 minutes and he looks straight(acting normal no vomiting no unusual behavior). I looked it up on the internet and i read some guys dog ate a d-bol and he called the vet, and they said not to worry.

Do you think i should be calling the vet too, or should i more than likely be alright if i keep an eye on him and hes cool. I feel like i should be giving him some milk thistle or something now(im really not gonna do that). Anyone have a suggestion besides calling me an idiot...????

The only reason i hesitate calling the vet is because m-drol is illegal now, and its not the only thing i have at the house...FML

Texted my friend, the vet tech... If he starts convulsing, then ya, take him to the vet, but he'll probably be just fine...

I've read that a lot of dog owners actually feed their dogs dbol on purpose. The dogs are SOLID! LOL. I dont think you have anything to worry about.

i give my cats 600mg of tren 600 deca and a gram of test twice a week, with 4iu of gh daily since kittenhood.

ever seen a 200lb housecat?

Haha! Yeah right. That would be cool to see a cat on juice though.

funny-pictures-cat-is-on-steroids.jpg

Many years ago I had a dog get into a stash from a friend.. There were about 50 drols, and about 10 or so missing, dosed at 75mg's...The dog got kind of aggressive and wound up, but was fine. Take a day to get over it, but I was shocked how his dog handled it. :)

make sure the dog gets plenty of water.. i dont think you have anything to worry about, just keep a close eye on him. We have had plenty of dogs come through our rescue with way worse conditions...

Back