My Enanthate...

Each to is own I guess...

I had a similar experience about 2 weeks ago, (dispite aspirating, so I do see your point.)injected 750mg Test Enan, and quickly my chest was tight, coughing etc..
I was wondering at the time if I do hit a vein and inject into it I am assuming that test has been wasted?? ( no longer in my muscle where it should be)
In which case would it be worth injecting another couple of hundred mgs to compensate for this loss?? Since I am only injecting once a week a few hundred mg's would matter.. (esspecialy since I have so much Test E laying around).
I didnt do it at the time since it was an after thought.. What do you think??

Good question. I have no clue whether or not its wasted. On first thought id say yea, your body metabolized it in someway, but then again I have no idea, lol.

No doubt PB will have the magical answer!!

Another thought is, I wonder how much of the Test goes into the vein assuming you hit one, in my case surely not the full 750mg??

Veins in muscles are pretty small (not all veins!! before somone corrects me) so I guess only a small amount is lost.. but how much?? (approx)

well what is the hormone doing in the body? its waiting to get into the blood stream. ne/short esters are quicker while long ester take longer. in essense what happens is that you get a direct shot of hormone right to the blood stream. thats how it hits your lungs and causes the coughing spells. i seriously doubt the whole inject hit the vein. maybe a small portion but not much more. i dont think any is lost as it is going where it supposed to be, in the blood stream. bear in mind i am no doctor so i could be wrong but it makes sense to me. i would say over the years i have had maybe 5 major coughing spells and a few small ones. very small % as you can imagine. =0)

If you inject a lot of the shot into a vein, the vein will simply burst. Then the area become inflamed and hurts like a bitch for 2 weeks or so. Especially if you do it in the calf.

Insane_Man said:
If you inject a lot of the shot into a vein, the vein will simply burst. Then the area become inflamed and hurts like a bitch for 2 weeks or so. Especially if you do it in the calf.

you lost me on that one. i cant imagine the vein busting. they are fairly plyable and you not gonna be injecting at a very fast pace with oil.

if you had this experience all i can say is ouch. thats what you get for doing your claves. =0)

pullinbig said:
you lost me on that one. i cant imagine the vein busting. they are fairly plyable and you not gonna be injecting at a very fast pace with oil.

if you had this experience all i can say is ouch. thats what you get for doing your claves. =0)

Well, that's what the doctor said happened when I injected my "B12" into my calf :D

And yes, never again with my calves.

I don't aspirate either. I found that if I inject slowly and steadily I feel if I hit a vein. Only happened twice before but when I fealt it, I went ahead and pulled back and did draw blood. So it's easy for me to recognize.

Back