My experiences with tren............

Matts post brought me to tears... that's exactly how i feel i cant see any other compound coming close tonthe effects and look tren gives you, you know when your walking through the mall with you chick and you catch girls admiring how big and hard yournmuscles look through your shirt. You know when you go into a store and the female cashiers always flirting with you or the comments "your freaken huge" "dam muscle man" tren makes you a sex machine very attractive to the opposite sex and when you look at the mirror you look different you got that masculine tren face :bowdown:

I thought Tren was for cutting....it is for bulking?

Confused...

Because Tren does not aromatize and convert to estrogen* , it is generally classified as being a "cutter" along with the other AAS that do not aromatize (primo, masteron etc.).. Because aromatization causes a rise in e2 and more water retention and thus more strength and ultimately more "bulk"

But that's an "old school" way of looking at it. . With the use of AIs and our modern knowledge of diet and training we can pretty much use any compound for whatever goal we choose (with some exceptions).

* Gyno issues that arise from tren are not because of estrogen it is through the progesterone route that Gyno can happen

So weird hey. Tren at I ran at 700 and have zero sides, none whatsoever. Next time I ran Tren E at the same dose and holy shit man I cant even believe the difference. It got so bad I had to bail out and the best part was I had the pleasure to enjoy waiting a month to start feeling myself again, lol.

But like I said everyones different and this is a good example. I had very bad mental sides, couldnt sleep at all, soaking wet all day and all night. It was like something took over me I couldnt even think straight.

I looking fuckin awesome and felt strong as an ox, but thats not worth it to me if I felt how I did. I will run Tren A again. But never E.

Well said brother, why one reason why I don't fuck with tren e cause of those reason, I find even tho u have to pin ed or eod u have the advantages of dropping the compound and it's outta your within days not weeks, also the fact u can Guage on how u feel a lot better as well, as u might feel golden in a few weeks runNing tren e then bam.the following week is uh oh what the fuck is going on, then your in.a.fucked situation that u know u gotta deal with it for quite sometime
I myself feel a lot better playing with tren a thus tren e any day of the week
Tren e is not worth it to me to save a extra few pins, tren a Def has my vote :)

Last edited:
i agree with working up to a dosage..

happened to me twice now, i've started off pinning at what i want to run - and then the sides hit me like a ton of bricks..

backed off for a week or two, started at a lower dosage slowly working up week by week until right back to what i wanted to run ;

lo and behold , little to no sides compared to what had initially pushed me into ending my run

as far as effects, tren makes me an aggressive fucking prick. people who use steroids like to say roid rage is bullshit

- i know for a fucking fact roid rage isn't a myth

Agreed, I think in the terms of roid rage tren will Def make the commest person edgy lmao, I don't think there is any other aas out there that can turn people into a fuckin prick like tren does to sum, I do myself like I said think people are staring at me the wrong way or even talking shit, on my cruise I just bluff it off and don't get those thoughts what so ever
And if I don't get laid I get moody as fuck, I get horny.and my thoughts are off the wall thinking about sex all the time lol

Last edited:
I'm pretty well known for being jolly..

I'm kind of a sweet old fashioned guy when it comes to elderly , little kids, treating women like ladies

easy going, though quick to stand up if i see something i considerer wrong

ill take more shit myself than ill ever be able to stand watching another be bombarded with

i boxed, worked as a bouncer.. even in a fist fight ill stay pretty calm and cool.

wife and kids have seen it once with a guy road raging, where i talked calmly the entire time - dude poked me in the chest with his finger and i ko'd him on the side of the road, never once raising my voice or showing anything but rational measured responses..

tren makes me lose my sense of humor, I'm not as jovial

and when angered..

you ever get so fucking mad that somebody could threaten to call the cops - and you really don't fucking care?

that point where nothing can slow you down - and things will be put right , no matter what?

that takes a lot for me, A LOT

like adultery or someone putting their hands on my kid A LOT

with tren..

it could be somebody road raging on me, it could be catching someone in a lie or trying to be slick and cheat me out of money

things that aren't life or death normally

- and ill be at the door step of berzerker rage as if someone fucked my wife then slapped my kid - insane fucking angry.

i have kept myself in check and been self aware enough to observe myself - talk myself down (holy fuck man, don't do it!!!)

but this whole " roid rage isn't real"

i know from my own experience - that is utter bullshit

Learn something new every day! I am far from using tren but it is good to know anyway.

Last edited:
I find most people " fear tren" as some that have anxiety issues see to be worse off, they start thinking the negative, and then panic sets in and all hell breaks loose
I guess once u have a bad run with tren u are going to think really hard before adding it into another cycle, but sum get way to.anxious I find and fear the worst
Start low, get the feel for the effects,.a.Def must to run ace if starting.out, as I still do cause I don't care about the extra pins, and as said before work your way up slowly

But again once u get that first taste of tren and that tickle in the back of your throat, your in for a 2 min nightmare cause u don't know what to expect, tren cough sucks, its hard to say but I can almost tell now when it's gonna happen and kinda use to it now lol, first time sucks shit worse feeling ever

Is there any indication that you have taken tren? As in, do you flush, get a taste in your throat (that does not turn into a cough), etc?

Speaking of tren cough I meant when injecting bro
U can feel it coming on, u get a tickle In the throat and throat starts to tighten up abit, then the nightmare begins as usually when I feel it coming on I yank the needle out
There's really nothing u can do at this point as your lungs start to burn feeling like there on fire and the cough begins and last up to 2 min but feels like forever as its hard to catch your breath

I m guilty.
VERY FIRST times I pinned tren...at age 46 ???? I took 200 tren e it was stupidest pin ever but wait I did it again 3.5 day s later. It was so brutal, the cough the taste the VIVID dreams..but I was strung out on opiates, anti depressants.

Now I do 25-50 m w f with the same prop in the mix ON TOP of trt..but caution is key with trenand at 51 I ll not push my luck.

Good thread

Haha, try frontloading 1000mg Tren E for the first shot (first time with tren) and running 400mg per week. I stopped at week 4. I tell you I'll never forget when that stuff kicked in week 2, hit me like a ton of bricks would be an understatement. More like me standing in between two bullet trains at full speed heading towards each other, yeah that's a more appropriate analogy haha and my missus at the time DID NOT LIKE THIS NEW ME.

I've said Tren never again, but if I do use it (which I probably will but at the end of a blast to squeeze some more mass out) it will be acetate, pinned ED (ED drastically reduces sides compared to EOD for me with acetate) and will be somehwere around the 25-50mg ED mark. Strong shit Tren.

I've never actually experienced Tren cough, but my piss goes super brown if I happen to not drink enough water or am dehydrated, sweat like a pig too! The worst I've had is I've felt slight dizness and a tiny bit of a tingle in my throat, but I think I got lucky and it must have just had a little go through a vein.

I said id never touch tren after my first time too it's because I didn't know how to use it when you have estrogen floating around it can become a nightmare as far as mood swings blood pressure and just acting like a bitch lol
I'm glad I gave it another chance but yes tren Efor some reason is a nasty monster to me it makes me feel like crap and I won't touch the stuff anymore acetate all the way for me

Haven't tried tren but I will say that with my first cycle of test I noticed I was a bit more on edge. I used to like that feeling but other people in my life didn't! I'm more self aware now so I control it much better but when I first cycled the wife could tell so I had to monitor myself closely till end of cycle. Second cycle has been way better.....think I'll stay away from the tren though...for everyone else's sake!

If you're going to use Tren, I'd suggest having all your personal affairs in order. I fucked up at the end of last year by doing it right after I finished my last deployment. 12 years of back to back trips overseas came catching up to me and I was on Tren...not ideal.
Do I blame the Tren completely? No, absolutely not. My head was fucked to begin with, and the Tren certainly didn't help at all...minus looking astounding.
Just my .02
Just as a question to the general audience, who here prefers low test/high tren? Who prefers the opposite? I was running my test P at 200mg/week and my tren A at 400mg/week with minimal to no sides. Itchy nipples and a few nights sweats here and there. I took 0.5mg of Prami one night before bed when I'd usually been taking 0.1-0.2mg...woke up puking violently...
Other than that, I love the stuff. lol dunno if i'd do it again though unless I had my shit together mentally.

Speaking of tren cough I meant when injecting bro
U can feel it coming on, u get a tickle In the throat and throat starts to tighten up abit, then the nightmare begins as usually when I feel it coming on I yank the needle out
There's really nothing u can do at this point as your lungs start to burn feeling like there on fire and the cough begins and last up to 2 min but feels like forever as its hard to catch your breath

Sounds terrible!

But what I mean is, when you are injected with a radio isotope for scanning purposes, within minutes of the injection you get a metallic taste in your mouth. It tastes like you have been sucking on a spoon all day. I am going to assume injecting tren does not cause any specific taste or sensation, except if you are going to get a cough. Is that correct?

I just recently spoke to a dude I might, he said that Deca+Masteron when run at high doses is just as good if not better than Tren... He blasted 500mg Test/1000mg Deca/1000mg Mast and said he was shocked at the results... He cruises on 500mg of Test so the test wouldn't have a lot to do with it. He said comparable to Tren easily without the headfuck and he felt good on it. He is fucking big and fairly lean too. I've only heard good things about a heavy Deca or NPP/Mast combo.

first experience with tren

i thought to myself,

aww man, those poor cows...

Haha I know right...

Last edited:
Back