My experiences with tren............

Totally agree, I was being sarcastic. No one in their right mind would take a gram of Tren E the first time out. Just saying I have seen some weird shit in regards to guys planning tren cycles
Talk to Halfwit, he knows a guy who did, lol. I know a guy who ran Tren E for his first ever time with Tren as well i cant remember the dose but it screwed him up.......badly. He was young too. I wouldnt be surprised if it caused irreversable damage.

Talk to Halfwit, he knows a guy who did, lol. I know a guy who ran Tren E for his first ever time with Tren as well i cant remember the dose but it screwed him up.......badly. He was young too. I wouldnt be surprised if it caused irreversable damage.

Yea I've heard about it as well that's why I wrote it. lol.

Keep in mind 1G of mast is a decent amount, 400mg has nothing on 1G of mast. He said he's run 1G deca before with test and made awesome gains and agrees deca is a better mass builder, atleast for him very much like me. He said he's never ran Mast at that dose before and says it definitely was like Tren almost in the sense of drying him up and keeping him tighter and aiding in fat loss except without the headache.

Am definitely thinking about something like 1G of deca with some mast, 400-600mg for summer (and ofcourse my trust test base of 200mg). My next blast I'll be doing 750mg-1G of deca alone (winter bulk) so it will give me a good guide to judge how much the masteron works itself alongside the deca.

Yeah good idea Cybage, on every blast I seem to run tren, always ace and I start out at 50mg eod and work myself up to my preferred dose, that way I get a feel for it once again, it's Def nothing to fuck with as it can turn u into a demon and fuck up relationships, friends, in wind u up in jail if not careful, plus the sides for a lot of people can get nasty like insomnia, nice sweats, and anxiety, for me I feel better on tren then anything else, again this is me every individual reacts differently

Keep in mind 1G of mast is a decent amount, 400mg has nothing on 1G of mast. He said he's run 1G deca before with test and made awesome gains and agrees deca is a better mass builder, atleast for him very much like me. He said he's never ran Mast at that dose before and says it definitely was like Tren almost in the sense of drying him up and keeping him tighter and aiding in fat loss except without the headache.

Am definitely thinking about something like 1G of deca with some mast, 400-600mg for summer (and ofcourse my trust test base of 200mg). My next blast I'll be doing 750mg-1G of deca alone (winter bulk) so it will give me a good guide to judge how much the masteron works itself alongside the deca.

1g of Mast would do wonders!! Ive ran it at 800 before and am running it at that amount again. I feel less than 600 is a waste. 600 and up without a doubt.

I just remembered i havent pinned anything in a week and im on all short esters, too much going on baby and having to move to another city ill just pinn a gram of tren to catch up

Never liked dbol unless it was bunk but i prefer non aromatizing hormones

I'm getting ready to run halotestin 49'er

apparently, its what the did thor himself snacks on between slaying monsters and impregnating mortal women

( thor the god , not the half faggot movie actor/comic book guy)

do some reading on halo man, the shit sounds amazing - not a big fan of dbol myself - halo doesn't aromatize at ALL

ill be logging my cycle here not he boards.. super fucking stoked to try on a halo ;)

I'm getting ready to run halotestin 49'er

apparently, its what the did thor himself snacks on between slaying monsters and impregnating mortal women

( thor the god , not the half faggot movie actor/comic book guy)

do some reading on halo man, the shit sounds amazing - not a big fan of dbol myself - halo doesn't aromatize at ALL

ill be logging my cycle here not he boards.. super fucking stoked to try on a halo ;)

I remember you mentioning this in another thread but can't see it. How long are you running it for? I'd only use it pre-contest and for 4 weeks max.

just bumped it for you onk...

if you can add anything from your own experiences man - please feel free to write some scribbles on that thread for me mate

much appreciated man ,

bronson

Back