My experiences with tren............

i want to hear it from some of the vets on here that i trust,, if its true.. id juggle that cycle with a low dose of tren and never have to deal with the shitty sides. sounds almost too good to be true

I just recently spoke to a dude I might, he said that Deca+Masteron when run at high doses is just as good if not better than Tren... He blasted 500mg Test/1000mg Deca/1000mg Mast and said he was shocked at the results... He cruises on 500mg of Test so the test wouldn't have a lot to do with it. He said comparable to Tren easily without the headfuck and he felt good on it. He is fucking big and fairly lean too. I've only heard good things about a heavy Deca or NPP/Mast combo.

Haha I know right...

i want to hear it from some of the vets on here that i trust,, if its true.. id juggle that cycle with a low dose of tren and never have to deal with the shitty sides. sounds almost too good to be true

Mind you 1G of Deca alone is going to build some serious mass if you can fuel it, he said the Mast just kept him dry and added to the leaning out effect. He says fat loss wasn't his goal and it was a bulk, but he put on some good lean mass and was strong as fuck. This doesn't surprise me as I have heard a lot of good things and not one negative from anyone running this stack and I'm talking doses half of that.

I don't think a lot of people can tolerate that much mast, this dude is bald btw so he wasn't concerned about it. It's a decent amount of gear to run mind you, that's a total of 2.5G...

I was thinking of running 750mg Deca alone for my next blast with just 400mg of Mast. IMO, the mass gain comes moreso from the Deca and the Masteron obviously does it's thing via reduction of SHBG, helps keep some of the bloat off from the Deca if you experience it, will add to your strength, etc etc... Basically just give Deca that androgenic kick to it.

Also, has anyone here actually run big doses of deca? I can attest to it being better than Test as a mass builder if you ask me.

I run deca for 24 weeks, rolling onto cycle at lowered doses and building to peak levels before dropping back down in timed increments before cycling off entirely..

never used it for building mass.. always for strength stamina and retaining muscle while cutting weight

deca really is my favorite compound..

i don't care what I might end up running for future cycles - deca almost HAS to be included, otherwise my old body with its high mileage joints and tendons won't b able to push hard enough to take advatange of the aas in my system.

(test base at around 600-750 per week throughout)

deca 400 mg per week, weeks 1-4

(with an oral to kickstart, and raising testosterone from TRT to blast, like to roll onto deca easy.. always cautious with UGL gear)

deca 600 mg per week, weeks 4 - 8

deca 800 mg per week, weeks 8-12

deca 1200 per week , weeks 12- 16

deca 800 per week, weeks 16-20

deca 600 per week, weeks 20 - 24

- ill keep my test levels elevated for 3 weeks past the last injection of deca, to take full advantage of whats in my system.. then drop back down to TRT level dosages of test

the benefits of running deca, far far outweigh anything you'd see from juicing testosterone alone at high levels, especially for such an extended period of time. test.. is harsh compared to the sweet sweet nectar of deca durabolin

I've never had bp issues, bloating or gyno concerns fromr using deca durabolin... my body just loves the stuff

You guys are making me wanna give deca a try ive used npp never high dose, guess i haven't gave other stuff a real chance afterfalling in love with tren

Give it a shot. For me it's side free, apart from a little extra oily skin and increase in acne on back. I keep my test low and my deca high and get good results. Looking forward to my next run!

Don't listen to the bullshit that Deca is pointless above 500mg... It starts to shine above that dose.

I just recently spoke to a dude I might, he said that Deca+Masteron when run at high doses is just as good if not better than Tren... He blasted 500mg Test/1000mg Deca/1000mg Mast and said he was shocked at the results... He cruises on 500mg of Test so the test wouldn't have a lot to do with it. He said comparable to Tren easily without the headfuck and he felt good on it. He is fucking big and fairly lean too. I've only heard good things about a heavy Deca or NPP/Mast combo.

Haha I know right...

I will find out if this is true or not VERY soon. 4 weeks out from Test/Mast/Deca Blast. Deca and Mast arent at 1g but just shy of and Test is higher than 500. So i guesa now Ill have to report back!!

I will find out if this is true or not VERY soon. 4 weeks out from Test/Mast/Deca Blast. Deca and Mast arent at 1g but just shy of and Test is higher than 500. So i guesa now Ill have to report back!!

my fav compound, by far..

give it 16 weeks, it rolls on slooooowly but around week 6 starts really letting you know- things have changed!!!!

Well I will report back with you there brother***8230; I'm currently running test, deca, NPP, proviron, dbol.. and at the 9 week mark I will be adding in masteron and primo. all those compounds working synergistically (and all based around a 21 week long cycle of a bulk then a leaning out) should yield good results..

but who knows,, maybe I'd saved a ton more money and got the same results just running tren :)
I do know that all the above compounds I am running make me feel all around great,, nothing like the nasty sides of tren that I've been reading about here.

my fav compound, by far..

give it 16 weeks, it rolls on slooooowly but around week 6 starts really letting you know- things have changed!!!!

Bronson,, if your talking about Deca.. you are right. but heres a tip for next time,, if your gonna run deca, and you don't wanna wait for the 8 week kick in time and you wanna get that slow roller moving along way quicker.. front load your deca with NPP for the first 8 weeks or so,, all the nanrolone kicks in way quicker, then you can ride out with the deca for the long haul.

Bronson,, if your talking about Deca.. you are right. but heres a tip for next time,, if your gonna run deca, and you don't wanna wait for the 8 week kick in time and you wanna get that slow roller moving along way quicker.. front load your deca with NPP for the first 8 weeks or so,, all the nanrolone kicks in way quicker, then you can ride out with the deca for the long haul.

Would you say deca is same as npp? Many say other wise but i get way better feeling and results from tren a vs tren e..... im seriously considering changing for awhile i just moved to a very hot city and my fuse my be too short in tren while i adjust

Would you say deca is same as npp? Many say other wise but i get way better feeling and results from tren a vs tren e..... im seriously considering changing for awhile i just moved to a very hot city and my fuse my be too short in tren while i adjust

the steroid in Decaonate (Deca is the ester,, not the steroid) is Nandrolone.. the Steroid in NPP, Phenyl Propinate (the ester) is Nanrdolone.. so nandrolone is the steroid. Just like we say "prop" and refer to testosterone propionate, the "prop" is just the ester. same with 'deca'.. that's just an ester. NANDROLONE is the good stuff.

basically its similar to the difference between test prop and test cyp.. test is test. nandrolone is nandrolone. NPP is just a way faster acting nanrdolone then deca because its half life is 5 days, not 25 days.

so yes they are the exact same steroid.. just one is a fast ester the other, i.e. deca, is a slow ester. combining them though yields better results imo.**

** I also believe that front loading a test cyp cycle with test prop is better as well .. but its even more so in the case of NPP and deca,, because deca is SO SLOW

Last edited:
I just want to chime in here on this. Been seeing a lot of less experienced guys like less than 3 cycles post about planning to run tren. It's got to be because of all our bragging about how great it is. But we all know how bad things can go if you don't know what your doing. So keep that in mind when you comment on how its so great.

I also use it but I still respect the shit out it. We need to make sure we give a fair warning to all newer guys reading this and then fantasizing about injecting a gram of Tren E.

Hell...if I was going to use ten I would do 25MG for a few days to feel the sides...then up it to 50 and so on. SLOWLY increase it. 1G is too much to risk!

Oh...and it would have to be Tren-A. R takes too long to show you its ugly side.

EDIT: Just to assuage any fears, I am too new to cycles to try "the devil's juice" as I have seen it called. Just learning is all.

Last edited:
Hell...if I was going to use ten I would do 25MG for a few days to feel the sides...then up it to 50 and so on. SLOWLY increase it. 1G is too much to risk!

Oh...and it would have to be Tren-A. R takes too long to show you its ugly side.

Totally agree, I was being sarcastic. No one in their right mind would take a gram of Tren E the first time out. Just saying I have seen some weird shit in regards to guys planning tren cycles

Back