My experiences with tren............

Matt0071

My experiences with tren
First off It seems I have blasted tren in every blast it seems
I love it and love the results but in my experiences people that say they run tren and get massive sides is probs due to the fact that they don't start out light and work themseleves up
I always run ace as well just for this fact, I still with every blast start out at 50mg eod week 1 and work my way up depending on how I feel that way I get a feel for tren once again lol
I have run up to 150mg ed as well and sides were not that bad as I crept my way up to that dose on my blast
Now when people start out on 75mg ed and then bam it hits them like a ton of bricks then try to ease your way up to that dose week by week and see how u far out
I find myself I do hold an aggressive edge off tren so it doesn't bother me as much as if somebody that is low key and not an aggressive person, I find that people that have friends that know there tempurement is very low but once they hit the tren there friends and there family and gf begin to notice a huge change in there aditude and could down the road cause problems as well
Just my thoughts on running tren starting low and working your way up works for myself that way u get use to the effects tren has to offer

Last edited:
Reactions: Onk
I m guilty.
VERY FIRST times I pinned tren...at age 46 ???? I took 200 tren e it was stupidest pin ever but wait I did it again 3.5 day s later. It was so brutal, the cough the taste the VIVID dreams..but I was strung out on opiates, anti depressants.

Now I do 25-50 m w f with the same prop in the mix ON TOP of trt..but caution is key with trenand at 51 I ll not push my luck.

Good thread

I think another thing to add what you said Matt is the two different esters (I guess theres Hex and Base as well but nobody really runs or talks much about those). You hear everyone preach; start with Acetate. Well this is 100% bang on advice. Those two, although the same compound, are night and day from each other. People who have ran Tren A and had it hit them like a ton of bricks. Well Tren E is on a whole new level of evil. I speak from experience. Of course not ALL will have this reaction but I know many who do and have.

I m guilty.
VERY FIRST times I pinned tren...at age 46 ???? I took 200 tren e it was stupidest pin ever but wait I did it again 3.5 day s later. It was so brutal, the cough the taste the VIVID dreams..but I was strung out on opiates, anti depressants.

Now I do 25-50 m w f with the same prop in the mix ON TOP of trt..but caution is key with trenand at 51 I ll not push my luck.

Good thread
So you only hit tren a up 3 times a week brother?

I think another thing to add what you said Matt is the two different esters (I guess theres Hex and Base as well but nobody really runs or talks much about those). You hear everyone preach; start with Acetate. Well this is 100% bang on advice. Those two, although the same compound, are night and day from each other. People who have ran Tren A and had it hit them like a ton of bricks. Well Tren E is on a whole new level of evil. I speak from experience. Of course not ALL will have this reaction but I know many who do and have.

Really? Tren E? I find Tren E to be milder which is why I switched over to tren A. I run both at my usual 750mg a week... Noticed more itchy nips on Tren A. tren E no sides... More cost effective, but I just hated waiting 5 weeks or so to feel it. Tren A hits me in about a week no fail.

Tren e fucks me up bp mood you name it it doesnt even give me that wow that ace does. Ace is the most bang for your buck at least for me

Edited my op at 150mg not 150ml lol damn spell check
But damn ace doesn't take that long to hit myself, usually I feel the effects within a few days, a little aggression, and abit more intensity in the gym
Myself I don't really go by strength but by intensity, as I feel on tren I don't wanna leave the gym plus the fact u look at the time and 2 hours in the gym has past by without even knowing it
It makes me focus as fuck and my eyes glued on the girls wearing those nice tight shorts, horny as hell on tren :)
As at times on higher doses I do get where I think people are staring at me more then usual and in a bad way, then I gotta clear my head for a few min and relax, it's Def the tren playing with your head tho lol

Last edited:
Really? Tren E? I find Tren E to be milder which is why I switched over to tren A. I run both at my usual 750mg a week... Noticed more itchy nips on Tren A. tren E no sides... More cost effective, but I just hated waiting 5 weeks or so to feel it. Tren A hits me in about a week no fail.

So weird hey. Tren at I ran at 700 and have zero sides, none whatsoever. Next time I ran Tren E at the same dose and holy shit man I cant even believe the difference. It got so bad I had to bail out and the best part was I had the pleasure to enjoy waiting a month to start feeling myself again, lol.

But like I said everyones different and this is a good example. I had very bad mental sides, couldnt sleep at all, soaking wet all day and all night. It was like something took over me I couldnt even think straight.

I looking fuckin awesome and felt strong as an ox, but thats not worth it to me if I felt how I did. I will run Tren A again. But never E.

U can use tren for both bro
No such thing
My last blast was 800 test, 600 deca, 75mg tren a ed the last 12 weeks of.my bulk, worked great, no bad sides to speak of other then BP elevated abit to 145/90
Put on approx 50lbs in 6 months time
And I know 2 19 nor isn't recommended but wanted to experiment myself

Last edited:
I thought Tren was for cutting....it is for bulking?

Confused...

Anything you want it will depend on food intake ive never cut yet because i dont know how, i just like pinning lifting and eating. Ive put on alot of weight and not fat i find it pretty dam hard to gain fat, im still a little fat from the belly bit ive made amazing ptprogress and eventually tgis fat will be gone without necessarily dieting. But diet is definitely the way to cut like i said i dont know how when its time i will seek help.

I thought Tren was for cutting....it is for bulking?

Confused...
Either or. I think it shines better as an aid in cutting but it MOS DEF works as an aid in bulking too. With increased feed efficiency and nitrogen retention from the compound. It benefits both sides of the coin. It also burns fat as well being that is a VERY strong androgen and binds very well to the AR. So of course thats a bonus when cutting but also bulking as one might not get so 'ballooned' out. The benefits are endless for either cutting or bulking.

Last edited:
Tren is Def the god.of all steroids and wouldn't blast nothing else in my oponion, why? It's the best aas out there and as long as u can handle the sides or tren agrees with u why would u want to run anything else or not bring tren in the swing of things

Tren is Def the god.of all steroids and wouldn't blast nothing else in my oponion, why? It's the best aas out there and as long as u can handle the sides or tren agrees with u why would u want to run anything else or not bring tren in the swing of things

Thats it. There is nothing that can complete with it, on paper and in reality.

Back