My favorite protein bar recipe

Bullseye Forever

Prince of Darkness
1 1/2 cups of whey protien,1 tablespoon of honey,1 cup of natural peanut butter and 1 cup of steel ground oatmeal,microwave the peanut butter,honey until soft,then add oatmeal and whey protein,put in frig for 2 hours....ummm good

Sounds good bro.
I'm going to make this shortly, soon as i get my 10lbs back of choc protein powder
How to Make Homemade Protein Bars - YouTube

I only eat them as a snack really, i cant eat like fatty foods or anything because my mindset is F*8*** .. so making something like this will be good for me when im hungry!

I would make yours, but its just easyier for me to follow a video.. and i hate oats to be honost..Ever since i binged on Oats/egg white pancakes, i hate them

Sounds good bro.
I'm going to make this shortly, soon as i get my 10lbs back of choc protein powder
How to Make Homemade Protein Bars - YouTube

I only eat them as a snack really, i cant eat like fatty foods or anything because my mindset is F*8*** .. so making something like this will be good for me when im hungry!

I would make yours, but its just easyier for me to follow a video.. and i hate oats to be honost..Ever since i binged on Oats/egg white pancakes, i hate them

thanks for the you tube,i'll try it out...hell i eat them all the time,i love them lol,cant wait to try yours

I haven't tried them myself bro, I actually found the video today and i thought it was pretty easy to make, so im going to give it a crack when my protein arrives (some-time this week)
The guy even put up the calaorie count and macros in the video, so i thought that was pretty good of him.

but yeah, yours are very similar man.. just doesn't have oats in it :) flax instead.

I use a natural PB from the grocery store. I use the same recipe as bullseye and agree 100% it easy and delicious! Make sure you microwave that PB though or it can be a real bear to mix!

OK thanks bud, I thought I had to order some online. I'm not huge on protein bars from the store but with that recipe I picked up a bunch of whey so I make a huge batch. With macros and size bar like in that YouTube video, I'm going to sell them shits to my friends.

Back