my first 16 week cycle

T

timgibson

my first cycle looks like this. any info would be greatly appreciated!
weeks 1-16 500mg sustanon
weeks 1-8 225mg trenbolone acetate
weeks 9-16 400mg deca
weeks 1-16 400 mg equipoise
weeks 1-6 100 mg anadrol everyday
weeks 8-16 50 mg d bol everyday

im hoping to gain around 25-35 lbs on this cycle
my post cycle will include clomid and nolvadex as well

any info or assistance would be great
thanks alot
TIM

about 1 year ago i did 20 mg a day of dbol and 500 mg a day of test enanthate

im 25 yrs old 6ft tall 200 lbs bf is 12%
i eat about 6000 calories a day
350 grams protein
450 grams carbs
75-100 grams fats

Personally i would omit the dbols and start the deca in the beginning and do the tren 9-16. Since i saw your reply, i think that this is a pretty harsh cycle for only your second one.

so just do away with the dbol and run deca all 16 weeks?

timgibson said:
so just do away with the dbol and run deca all 16 weeks?
way too much stuff for a second cycle . why not stick with either sus250 and either deca or eq .if you absolutely have to run a oral the 1st 4 weeks

timgibson said:
about 1 year ago i did 20 mg a day of dbol and 500 mg a day of test enanthate

im 25 yrs old 6ft tall 200 lbs bf is 12%
i eat about 6000 calories a day
350 grams protein
450 grams carbs
75-100 grams fats
1) It is damn hard to believe that you are 6'/200lb/12% and that you've been taking in 6,000 calories/day.
2) As confirmation of #1, your numbers don't add up. The protein/carbs/fat that you mentioned is 3,875-4,100 calories/day ... NOT 6,000.

Personally, I would simple go for a higher dose of testosterone. Like 750mg/week. But another option is like 500mg of test + 300mg of deca. The cycle you mentioned is WAY too much gear for your next cycle.

that is a crazy cycle for a 2nd one... your stats are telling me taht u should double check your diet and take a simpler cycle..

kraziplaya said:
that is a crazy cycle for a 2nd one... your stats are telling me taht u should double check your diet and take a simpler cycle..

dont mean to jump on you, be glad you asked though!

For your second cycle it is a little bit much imo.

You should get good gains with just 500mg ethanate a week, 400mg eq a week.

I have to agree with the rest. Do test e or sustanon 500mg/wk and either 300mg/wk of deca or eq. It is only your second cycle bro, don't jump the gun while your receptors are fresh.

your enthusiam to flood your body with different compounds on only your second cycle is scary......all you would achieve is seriously limiting your future growth.....

1st and 2nd cycles are always your best and some of your best gains. I would simplify it and start with the deca alone then near the end of that start adding. You want to enjoy it not lose your fucking mind.

parimutuel said:
1st and 2nd cycles are always your best and some of your best gains. I would simplify it and start with the deca alone then near the end of that start adding. You want to enjoy it not lose your fucking mind.

In my opinion Deca alone is not very smart unless you are joining the monastery

Back