My first brew! Wahooo :D

also did you use the powder calc program to get your oil ba and benzyl numbers?

what conc is your stuff at 250mg/ml and you made 30ml?
how about you ba 2%?

thanks

VooDooMan said:
also did you use the powder calc program to get your oil ba and benzyl numbers?

what conc is your stuff at 250mg/ml and you made 30ml?
how about you ba 2%?

thanks

Lol yeah powder calc program was handy but I did check it just to be on the safe side.

100mg/ml x 30ml 2%ba, it's all on the 1st post, maybe you should be as careful reading your posts as you are sterilizing your gear ;)

VooDooMan said:
lol it shouldbut not always .............pressure cooking is what would make every thing 100%

or at least a good boil in water for an hour - I havent made any oils yet but when I do I am going to boil the suckers - rather safe then OOPPPSS sorry

hehe

explain this pressure cooker method please.

Common sense!

I would throw the vials in there and cook for about 15-20 mins

But a small rack or grill in, and fill it with water, the water doesnt even have to come close to the amps for it to function correctly!

and this way your gear is 100% sterile

VooDooMan said:
Common sense!

I would throw the vials in there and cook for about 15-20 mins

But a small rack or grill in, and fill it with water, the water doesnt even have to come close to the amps for it to function correctly!

and this way your gear is 100% sterile

Coudn't the heat potentially damage the rubber bung and also the expanding pressure of the air in the vial cause damage to the seal on the vial cap?

Sounds more risky to heat then not heat?

Yes to both......but at 15 minutes it shouldnt!
My chemist friend boils it but says its far safer to do the pressure cooker method - I my self would do 30-45 in a pot of boiling water

heh

Those look awesome man, congrats on that. Sorry I missed the thread - been busy. Hows it feeling?

No need to bake honestly. I no longer bake anything, but if you have the urge to bake it for any reason, just vent the vial with a small needle. No it will not damage the hormone.

DougoeFre5h said:
Those look awesome man, congrats on that. Sorry I missed the thread - been busy. Hows it feeling?

No need to bake honestly. I no longer bake anything, but if you have the urge to bake it for any reason, just vent the vial with a small needle. No it will not damage the hormone.

Cheers Dougoe took alot of planning but I wanted it to go perfect, it's not everyday you get to play scientist :)

Havn't started my cycle yet so I just have to sit here and drool over them...godamn! ;)

Hey lucky....can you post or email me some pics of your modified caulking gun...I got 1 or 2 extra lying around that could be put to a better use than I bought them for :D

malibu350 said:
Hey lucky....can you post or email me some pics of your modified caulking gun...I got 1 or 2 extra lying around that could be put to a better use than I bought them for :D

I just brought a standard silicon tube that is designed to fit into the caulking gun, squeezed all the goo out....took a sharpe knife and sliced about 1cm up from the base...it really is that easy :)

all right...I think I got a couple old tubes of crap lying around.....doesn't sound like too difficult of a task...

Man those turned out really damn well, Ill be doing the same shortly here!
Higher conc though...........so I will add 20% BB so its slightly thinner!

Never ran test or eq, So I wonder if I get any pain or test flu and all that, you seem to have had good luck with it on your actual log!

good stuff man!
take care

VooDooMan said:
Man those turned out really damn well, Ill be doing the same shortly here!
Higher conc though...........so I will add 20% BB so its slightly thinner!

Never ran test or eq, So I wonder if I get any pain or test flu and all that, you seem to have had good luck with it on your actual log!

good stuff man!
take care

haha yeah I was a little worried, never injected before and never home brewed but if you want something done right you gotta do it yourself! So far so good :)

Definetly............YOu did it right man!
Wish me luck, I fallow in your foot steps in a week or 2.
Ill document for this board!

take care

Back