candyman26

Real Fast
1-8 Winstrol 50 mg Daily
1-8 Primo 400mg Week

**Hcg 500iu Every week**

Week 8 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid
Week 9 30mg Nolva/50mg Clomid
Week 10 20mg Nolva/50mg Clomid

Im about to purchase the needed items for this cycle, I was just wondering what you guys though of it. Im a sprinter 5'9 160 pounds 11% bf only other stat i know is my arms are 19.5in. Any info on this cycle or a possibly better cycle would be greatly appreciated

sprinter... 5'9... 160 pounds... with arms that are 19.5? I would love to see a picture.

As for your cycle, looks for good. The Winstrol (winny) is going to be a hard on your liver... but I 've seen it run longer.

So should I run the Winstrol (winny) for say 6 weeks instead? I was actually thinking of bumping it to 100mg a day is that a bad idea?

19.5 when im pumped its true all my teammates call me jax(the guy with the metal arms from mortal kombat) sorry no picture though.

azking said:
sprinter... 5'9... 160 pounds... with arms that are 19.5? I would love to see a picture.

As for your cycle, looks for good. The Winstrol (winny) is going to be a hard on your liver... but I 've seen it run longer.

At a 160 pounds wet and wearin boots you aint got 19.5 inches arms, LOL. There's guys on here 250+ power training that dont have 19.5 inch arms. Shit you would look like popeye. Most sprint runners I see have 16 inchers.

Anavar's good with test prop

Why are you starting post cycle therapy (pct) in week 8 when you still on gear and primo takes 2 weeks to clear the system for post cycle therapy (pct)?

JohnnyB

Back