My first cycle!! Anavar + Thermo Lipid

Jamieb199

Hi all, new to the steroid scene and looking for advice.
Im 1 week into my cycle,
Anavar 50mg tab X1
Thermo Lipid, tapering up 0.25ml to 2ml a day to avoid the shakes

I am 27 5"9 180lbs @20ish%BF
Aim is to cut body fat whilst maintaining (or gaining if possible) lean muscle mass.

When is best to take that one tab of Anavar each day?
Any and all advice welcomed!!

How much testosterone are you running? Or are you running an oral-only cycle because you are female?

Why ask for advice after starting your cycle? Isn't that kind of closing the barn door after the horse already ran away?

No test, been advised that at my age adding test isn't a good idea and also as I'm only looking to lose body fat it's not necessary
As I said I'm a noob to this so looking for advice

So what you are doing is a terrible idea. When you take anavar, your body thinks it has enough androgens in it. That means it shuts down your HPTA and your body stops producing testosterone. Your body really needs testosterone to function properly. Anavar is NOT testosterone, so you don't have any testosterone in your body.

Males cannot run oral-only cycles. They have to also be injecting testosterone. Period. You need to either stop taking the anavar or start injecting testosterone.

Also, what is your plan for PCT when your cycle is done?

What blood work have you run?

Listen to megatron but to answer the initial question "When its best to take that one tab?"
Its best to split it an take them 8 hours apart.

Ok so what test would you recommend? how much? And how often?
Will it affect my bodies natural ability to produce testosterone after?
I have Rohm Labs PCT tabs ready to take for 4 weeks after my cycle.
The tabs are tiny! Splitting will be a pain, if it's ineffective to take just 50mg in one go then I will

The tabs are tiny! Splitting will be a pain, if it's ineffective to take just 50mg in one go then I will

I would recommend reading the beginner sticky cycle here. https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...ners-guid***********-proper-nutrition-3j.html
There's little point for anyone to start writing doses when you lack fundamental (read any) understanding of how to run a cycle.

Had to google "rohm labs pct tabs" and wow what a horrible product lol...
Not sure where to start with these but ehm... Their recommended dose would be 200mg clomid daily lol... Which is actually dangerous high....
It also contains proviron and PT141 peptide... While some people advocate proviron as part of PCT it suppressive and counter productive to the goal of a PCT.
Last you cant control clomid or nolva dose indvidually...and judging from the price... I find it very hard to believe it actually contains the listed amount of each compound.
Individually would be dramatically higher cost.

Far as splitting doses... anavar has a half life of about 10 hours, so nitpicking, you should be taking them every 5 hours to have the most optimal blood levels, which would technically be 4 times per day, but you sleep so 3 times.
Last var I ran was 10mg pills and fairly normal size, shouldnt be hard to split a 50mg tab.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link, it didn't work but I found which one you meant. So testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate sound good as Id rather inject as infrequently as I can at this early stage.
How much would you recommend to take a week? Where is best to inject or does it really matter?

do you know what compounds are in these pct tabs? nolva, clomid??

https://steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/654553-beginners-guide-proper-nutrition-3j.html link works for me.
twice per week is recomended. The common sites for intramuscular injections include the buttock, lateral side of the thigh, and the deltoid region of the arm.

Ok cheers for the info, seeing as I'm not looking to make "mad gainz" ***128514; how much test a week would you recommend?

Ok cheers for the info, seeing as I'm not looking to make "mad gainz" ***128514; how much test a week would you recommend?

Did you not read the beginers cycle thread above ^^^^. its all there.
500mg of test c or a per week, 12 weeks..............
Its better for you to do this simple first cycle first to see how your body reacts to hormones. You can add other compounds in future cycles but i suggest you keep this one basic and simple.

for the record, how much reading have you done on steroids? seems to me like your just chasing your own tail with your odd questions.

Back