My first cycle and I'm confused!!

Madrista

hi guys , I'm 27 years old .I weigh 80 kg ( defore cycle)and I'm 5'11 tall.I've working out on and off since 10 years.Couple of months ago I decided to do my first dbol n testosterone cycle.For some reason I started dbol a week before my testosterone injection.I gained 5 kgs in first week on dbol only and 4 kgs second week.I completed my one month bdol and 2 months test enanthate cycle of 300mg .but I haven't gained anything since first 2 weeks.is it normal?My strenght is up .I am more muscular.I was expecting my sex drive to go through the roof but nothing on that front.The only time when my sex drive increased was after my dbol cycle.
I was eating 8 egg whites 2 whole eggs , chicken breast , oat meal ,fruit and vegetable salad and 3 protein shakes everyday.I think my testosterone was fake .what do u guys think .Should I start my post cycle therapy (pct) or thers no need ?

My testosterone enenthate was from axio labs same as my dbol. it was in 10 vials.

you need to do more research, aha 2 months of test is nothing, you're just not eating enough eat 8 whole eggs not fuckin 8 egg whites... i chow down 10-12 whole eggs :D none of that shit with just egg whites

The 1st week you've gained 5kg of water.
The reason your gains stopped is because you've stopped test too early, 8 weeks right?, and 300mg of ugl gear is not enough.
Did you use Aromatize Inhibitor during your cycle? if no, that explains your sex drive.
Yes, you need PCT.

Last edited:
The reason I stopped was because I wasnt feeling anything.I have arimidex but I didn't felt the need of it.I didn't noticed any signs of increase estrogen.

The reason I stopped was because I wasnt feeling anything.I have arimidex but I didn't felt the need of it.I didn't noticed any signs of increase estrogen.

do you notice your body taking nutrition from the food? no.... just because you didn't notice anything doesn't mean it wasn't there

do i need pct too :bawling:
Everyone's Different.

Well, Arimidex should have been used from week 1. You mentioned all the weight you've gained in a short period of time, so I'm assuming you were bloated, sometime you don't feel the problems, when it's there. Be glad you didn't grow a pair (of tits that is).

What SEMRs do you have on hand for your PCT?

So wat I did wrong? I thought I had it all covered.:bawling:

Very bad cycle my friend.

clomiphene citrate
Get some Nolva, Red Banner with a lion logo on top of your original post sells it. (Look for Tamox)

2 weeks after your last injection do this
week 1: 100mg clomid, 40mg of Nolva Everyday.
week 2,3,4: 50mg Clomid, 20mg Nolva Everyday.

one more question dexter , since i've ruined this cycle when can I start my second cycle?

You should start by education yourself so that you'll be able to run cycles without causing serious health damage.
Then you can use this formula: Time On Cycle + Transitioning to PCT+ Time On PCT = Time Off (after time off you can start another cycle).

Thanks bro , while I wait for my second cycle I will try to educate myself as much as I can.Appreciate your help.thanks

Hi guys , I'm going to start my second cycle soon.But before I want to check if I'm doing it right this time . Hers my cycle

week 1-12 testosterone enanthate 500mg
week 1-10 deca durabolin 200 mg
week 1-12 arimidex .25 mg everyday
week 14-18 clomiphene citrate 50mg everyday

This is cutting cycle.plz correct me if I'm doing anything wrong. Appreciate your valueable opinion.

You just barely finished one cycle you were clueless on, now you are starting another and using multiple compounds?? :(

Thanks for reply. I just got my result back from lab and testosterone level is normal.I suspect my test was fake , however I have completed my pct.Its been two months since .

Back