My first cycle and log.............

skel1977

Just somewhere to log this. My intro was here steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/683334-first-cyclle-test-e-my-introduction.html

Anyways been lifting for a few years. Started at 130lbs, weighed myself Monday 161lbs.

First cycle Test E, 250mg twice per week. First pin Monday morning in the right glute. Butt felt like i got a charlie horse in it. Its almost gone as of now.

Will post before and after eventually

2nd pin 21st, 3rd on the 25th
4th pin today 11 days into cycle. Soreness from pinning has gone way down. Use to last like 3 days now lasts maybe half a day.

Anyways, im much better at drawing from the syringe now. Only noticable effects are im horny all the time now and my nipples get sore when i run into things. No increase in appetite, maybe an increase in strength but its hard to tell as of yet. I know its early so no worries

Im barely 2 weeks in and already up to 167lbs. Dont know how much water weight but strength is definitley rising.
Nips are no longer sore, no side effects yet. (cross fingers)
I changed my main compounds to be 10x10 with 2 minute rests. Since the rest periods are longer than 60 seconds, its not GVT but still more volume. .
I was doing a push, pull, lower but think ill switch to upper lower for more frequency. Any opinions on this?

Go for the frequency. A lot of people don't really understand how higher test affect the body. It changes your neurologically. You can handle more stress both in and outside the gym. Recovery time between sets and workouts increases. Protein synthesis goes up. IMO, you would get the best gains doing a fullbody routine 3x a week. On that amount of test, so long as your food and sleep is good you will grow like a weed. Go for medium volume and hit those muscles 3x a week. When I say medium volume I mean 2-3 exercises for the big muscles for 1-2 sets each, and 1-2 exercises for the smaller muscles for 1-3 sets. If you train the whole body 3x a week using about 8-12 exercises for each workout, with the number of sets I recommended you are going to grow like woaw.

Im 3 weeks in, did not take an AI yet, but have it on hand. Nipples actually arent bothering me at all anymore so i feel like im good to go.
I switched to upper/lower and am doing 6 to 10 sets of compounds and 3 to 4 of everything else.
I weighed in at 171.8 this morning so im up about 8-10lbs in 3 weeks. Not sure if its from the mass amount of protein/food ive been consuming or if most of its water weight, but at this point thats a good sign

31 days in, through 1 bottle. Weight is maintaining at around 171 up from 161. Feel like i have doms all the time now. Not sure if its from GVT or from the test, but muscles always sore now.
Strength is up a little bit more. No change in physique that i can notice. Diet isnt as clean as it should be but getting adequte protein, fats and fibers. Pinning is going smooth now, nothing to it anymore

I can safely say it oficially kicked in today(34 days in). I started to notice this week that i got a pump or that doms feeling everytime i would stretch. Did my normal push/pull today but i was actually repping out my previous maxes today. Great feeling

Back