My first cycle - in Afghanistan

Jrunr

Long time reader, finally a new member here...

I had a hell of a time getting gear out here, but I was finally able to do so recently. I purchased an 8 week cycle of test cyp/prop (mix) and anavar.

The test mix consists of 220 test cyp with 80 test prop/cc and I have been suggested to take 1.25cc once per week. This is equivalent to 375 test per week for 8 weeks. The Anavar is recommended at 40 ed for 7 weeks.

My post cycle therapy (pct) is Nolva. Starting on week 10, it was recommended at 80 for day one, 40 for every day for the first 2 weeks, tapering of to 20 per day for the last 3 weeks.

I have been training heavily for the past 4 years and I am stuck at 205lbs (10% bf) with a 6'3" frame. I have a runners build (a.k.a. chicken legs) so it is really hard for me to put on quality muscle. Also, the diet out here, in Afghanistan, is not ideal, but I can do pretty well along with protien shakes and vitamins...

I am hoping I will have some decent "quality" gains here... The last thing I want to do is lose it all during post cycle therapy (pct)...

if anyone has any guidance, I would greatly appreciate it.

Semper Fi

Jrunr said:
Long time reader, finally a new member here...

I had a hell of a time getting gear out here, but I was finally able to do so recently. I purchased an 8 week cycle of test cyp/prop (mix) and anavar.

The test mix consists of 220 test cyp with 80 test prop/cc and I have been suggested to take 1.25cc once per week. This is equivalent to 375 test per week for 8 weeks. The Anavar is recommended at 40 ed for 7 weeks.

My post cycle therapy (pct) is Nolva. Starting on week 10, it was recommended at 80 for day one, 40 for every day for the first 2 weeks, tapering of to 20 per day for the last 3 weeks.

I have been training heavily for the past 4 years and I am stuck at 205lbs (10% bf) with a 6'3" frame. I have a runners build (a.k.a. chicken legs) so it is really hard for me to put on quality muscle. Also, the diet out here, in Afghanistan, is not ideal, but I can do pretty well along with protien shakes and vitamins...

I am hoping I will have some decent "quality" gains here... The last thing I want to do is lose it all during post cycle therapy (pct)...

if anyone has any guidance, I would greatly appreciate it.

Semper Fi

Some remarks then :

1. because of the amount of prop, you should treat it as a sustanon. That means you shouldn't inject once a week, but instead EOD or ever other third day. Once a week means you are wasting the prop and your hormones are going on a bit of a rollercoster (its a low amount so you won't feel 2 bad. but it's a waste nevertheless). You need steady levels.

2. Test Cyp will take a while to kick in, so 8 weeks is really too short. 10 to 12 weeks seem more appropriate. I'd definitely go for 12 weeks.

3. Anavar : seems a bit long but you could do it.

4. post cycle therapy (pct) : What you suggest is not to bad. But I think 4 weeks instead 5 should be more then enough. Make sure you have enough nolvadex on hand should you experience problems during the cycle.

Overall not a bad cycle, but it needs some fine tuning. Also, I hope you have good access to lots of food which is still the most anabolic thing ever.

...or could I possibly use this for a shorter cycle? I know that CYP is a long ester, but I am not sure if there would be any benefit to running it as a higher dosage short cyle. Please advise... Thanks again!

Jrunr said:
Hmm... Is this going to be a pointless cycle?

Also, the first injection was on Sat and it was fine. But on Sunday and today it hurts like hell! Can I expect that everytime I pin?

I am limited on resources here, so please advise!

Thank you!

Pointless, no. You'll make gains. It's up to you to retain them and avoid injury.

Pain: suck it up. It's natural.

Having spent more than enough time in Afghan, I hear ya. If you're on the local, get lots of turkey, lamb, nan, and fruit. Avoid the high-sodium gov't contract food.

well, i am just going to contiune taking it once per week. This is my initial cycle so i need to quit worrying abou tthe tweaking and tuning of it and just worry about the workouts and diet. I am also still adapting to the shots so once per week should make sure I stay consistent.

Pending the results of this first cycle, i will have better knowledge of how Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) affect my body so I will be better informed if I decide to do another one.

Thanks for the help.

If you are doing prop you need to do it eod ! It moves in and out of your system so quick it will really help you. HIt those squats up too !!

Back