My First Cycle seeking expert advice

mongol125

SO i have Test e 250, aromansin 20 caps, var 35 caps and pct. I got the two test inject, on monday and Thursday. Its the rest im unclear on.
What and how should I run this? How should I run this?
Just test for how many weeks, when to add other stuff and how much to add.
I need to know when I should introduce estro blocker and var into the cycle.

Thanks!

SO i have Test e 250, aromansin 20 caps, var 35 caps and pct. I got the two test inject, on monday and Thursday. Its the rest im unclear on.

Thanks!

First of all welcome.

Second of all I could spoon feed you with the information you need but given every q you asked is in one of the stickies I suggest you go read em. It comes off lazy when you didn't even spend 10 minutes to search for the information you need.

Start with cycling for beginners in the stickie section.

Last edited:
Welcome!

500mg for 10, 12 weeks if you have enough, I assume you have 2 vials of Test E 250mg? If so then that will get you 10 weeks of 500mg Test E per week, run aromasin at 1 cap which I assume is 25mg? If so, try one every day after your shot if you need more, go to monday, wednesday, friday, if more then get more and go everyday.

I don't know what dose your anavar is but it is the only oral I would say to run with a first cycle find what dose you have please but it may be best to leave it out unless you know exactly what it is, but I would run it so you start that you finish it up the day of your PCT which consists of what by the way? hCG? Nolva? Clomid?

Try read up, find out a little more and lay out your cycle, include your height, weightt, age, what you lift etc. how long you have been training for before even injecting.

Do not touch it until it is clear you are physically ready to hop on steroids.

Cheers,
Staunched

Thanks!

OMG...STOP, Welcome to the board

Please introduce yourself and give us your complete stats. Age , ht, wt, BF% and some history of your training experience and goals for a cycle

Next let me tell you as you were jut told we cannot spoon feed you everything you need to know, way too much info. Also if we did you would not understand anything. The why's and what for.

Using AAS is a serious endeavored s you need to learn all you can. You don't just decide I wanna do steroids and get some gear, ask what do I do and stab yourself with a needle and take some pills.

YOU need to know what an AI is and it isn't an estro blocker. It is to control your E2 level .

There is so, so much we can tell you know NOTHING about so start reading all the sticky posts found where you came in to post. Google some Q's and ask us to explain if there is something you don't get.

Then come up with a cycle plan n outline of weeks and doses and including PCT so we can help advise.

BUT STATS FIRST

DO you know HOW steroids work in your body ?

Well,I can tell you that you don't have enuff to complete a cycle. 20 caps of aromasin won't get you through a cycle. Not sure how much test you have either. Not going to guess either.

You need to carefully plan out your cycle and make sure you have MORE THAN ENUFF of everything YOU NEED! Trying to pick up things you need during a piss poor planned cycle will most likely cause a terrible outcome. I suggest with the questions that you asked, you study up on the ology faq's thread and beginners cycle sticky. You don't have the knowledge or gear to start a cycle yet. Not even sure if you got your diet down or training either. Lots can go wrong. Spend a little time looking at threads that guys posted about things going wrong. You should realize very soon that you don't want to be one of them...

Well,I can tell you that you don't have enuff to complete a cycle. 20 caps of aromasin won't get you through a cycle. Not sure how much test you have either. Not going to guess either.

You need to carefully plan out your cycle and make sure you have MORE THAN ENUFF of everything YOU NEED! Trying to pick up things you need during a piss poor planned cycle will most likely cause a terrible outcome. I suggest with the questions that you asked, you study up on the ology faq's thread and beginners cycle sticky. You don't have the knowledge or gear to start a cycle yet. Not even sure if you got your diet down or training either. Lots can go wrong. Spend a little time looking at threads that guys posted about things going wrong. You should realize very soon that you don't want to be one of them...

This ^^^^ and how politely put. OP , listen I sometimes are not as polite as I should be but the message between tbone and myself are the same in the fact that you need to get educated. Remember you are going to change the very important balance of your Endocrine system / hormones. This can be dangerous and have forever life changing consequences , please take heed and begin to read .

You don't have enough var, 2 vials of 250 might complete a 10 week... take ai at onset of sides and/or as bloodwork determines. Most importantly, you need to do your homework.

Test 500 mg per week 1-12
Var - 50mg per day week 1-8

AI start at .25mg 3x per week , and adjust from there. HCG 500iu weeks 1-14 . PCT

get everything and enough of what you need to run the above cycle as a bare minimum

I bet he will be back in about 12 weeks time asking us how to restart his HPTA.

How the story seems to pan out more often than not, unfortuantely!

For anyone wanting to know how to propperly run a first cycle, check out all stickies please, you'll be saving yourself headaches in the long run

Back