I have decided to start using gear and this is my first cycle

500mg testosterone enanthate / week
500mg equiopoise / week
armidex 1mg 3 times a week

pct
hcg 5000 x3
nolvadex
clomid

Its been 5 days since i start injecting... I injected 250mg of each 2 times... total now 500mg for each
still didnt feel anything....!!!

when im supposed to notice gains ?

How old are you? By the wording of you post you sound young.

This really isn't a good first cycle. You should be doing test only. Also, 3mg adex a week is way too much and HCG is not for PCT. You really should have done more research before starting this cycle. If you had done research you would know that Test E is a long ester and won't kick in until around week 4-6.

How old are you? By the wording of you post you sound young.

This really isn't a good first cycle. You should be doing test only. Also, 3mg adex a week is way too much and HCG is not for PCT. You really should have done more research before starting this cycle. If you had done research you would know that Test E is a long ester and won't kick in until around week 4-6.

Im 26 yrs old
14 years of martial artist training

176cm
200lbs
11%
I have a solid foundation and some people says I have a good genetics to achieve this stat naturally... only been lifting for 5 months but I do have alot of knowledge about dieting and training....

This cycle is recommended for me by a ifbb pro body builder

I have do the researches and thats why I have post here to know why my coach recommended this dose of arimidex for me and also hcg for pct

I have read alot in steroid forums and from what I understand is most people run

hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

whats your advice to me? is he playing with me? screwing my cycle?

by taking hcg while on cycle it should sends a signal to my body to start making testosterone after it shuts down.. and by taking testosterone again it will shut down again.. so why i should tell my body to turn off and on producing testosterone?

why not after finishing the cycle completly and then tell the body to start making testosterone and becomes normal?

You should not listen to your buddy. He is giving you really bad advice. First of all, you have no business running an cycle with only 5 months of lifting experience. You are going to injure a joint or something.

hCG isbused during an cycle to help prevent your testicles from atrophying. If they atrophy, recovery after your cycle will be more difficult.

yeah I'd have to say this is a train wreck, not sure if I should make a joke or help.

gains, look for them later, the gear isn't magic, you will see the scale go up quickly with the uptake of fluid in the muscles but don't confuse that with new muscle.

how long is your cycle? or did I miss that

You should not listen to your buddy. He is giving you really bad advice. First of all, you have no business running an cycle with only 5 months of lifting experience. You are going to injure a joint or something.

hCG isbused during an cycle to help prevent your testicles from atrophying. If they atrophy, recovery after your cycle will be more difficult.

I have build a solid base and I look muscular... I been weight lifting/mma training/high intense workouts for 15 years

this hcg thing is making it worst on me... and I may quit cycling now.... If its didnt matter I can do both on cycle and off cycle I can get them all

Im 26 yrs old
14 years of martial artist training

176cm
200lbs
11%
I have a solid foundation and some people says I have a good genetics to achieve this stat naturally... only been lifting for 5 months but I do have alot of knowledge about dieting and training....

This cycle is recommended for me by a ifbb pro body builder

I have do the researches and thats why I have post here to know why my coach recommended this dose of arimidex for me and also hcg for pct

I have read alot in steroid forums and from what I understand is most people run

hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

whats your advice to me? is he playing with me? screwing my cycle?

Did you just had a birthday? because in another thread you posted your age as 27, on this thread your 26.

I've seen studies showing that any more than 250iu hcg is pointless and can cause negative effects. 12 weeks is not a crazy long cycle, some will do the hcg, some will do only the week before pct, some not at all. your testes won't have any significant atrophy until later in your cycle. The ai, it would have been nice to know where your estradiol level was prior to starting, different people need more or less using the same gear so maybe he needs that much on cycle, hard to say. I am sensitive to estrogen and need to keep my levels low on cycle or my lumps flare up. Even with my estrogen in the middle of the range I get sensitive nipples.

So if I had that gear I would use the hcg weeks 8-12 and stop when pct started, 250 3x/wk, without knowing your estradiol from blood work it really is a guess as I said everyone will aromatize differently so you will have to pick a dose for your AI and monitor if it is sufficient by mid cycle bloods or nipple sensitivity--or a driving need to watch soap operas lol. If you find estrogen is getting in the high range then you can increase it by either going ed or upping the dose.

Back