my first cycle tess 400 mg deca 250 mg per week

knos07

He buddy's, my first cycle 6'3, 253 pounds, 21% fat. 31 years, 2 years in the gym

I am in my second week test at 400 mg (200 Monday 200 Thursday). Today I started deca 1/2 cc 125 mg. I intend to do deca 250 mg per week.

I plan to do a series of test 16 weeks 500 per week and 10 weeks at 250 deca.

Test 1 to 16 500 mg weeks
Deca week 3 to 14 250 mg weeks.

I go to the gym six times a week, I sleep only five hours a day because I have long working hours, my diet is in control try to eat as clean as possible.

I just want to know what you think my first cycle

Though I know next to nothing, allow me to chime in and say what I've read over and over again. First cycle should be test only (a lesson I learned the hard way). and sleep and diet are key so you need more sleep. You will also be asked what you PCT us?

First things I learned around here.

not trying to be an ass but right now you should hold off any cycle and focus on diet- given those stats you haven't mastered your diet and it could be bad news once you start a cycle cause you can gain a ton of water and look like shit... by which I mean a bloated bloat fish

looks like you have a solid foundation but get that BF% closer to 14% before thinking about a cycle

you should stop your cycle and focus on diet sorry, you have no business right now

not trying to be an ass but right now you should hold off any cycle and focus on diet- given those stats you haven't mastered your diet and it could be bad news once you start a cycle cause you can gain a ton of water and look like shit... by which I mean a bloated bloat fish

looks like you have a solid foundation but get that BF% closer to 14% before thinking about a cycle

you should stop your cycle and focus on diet sorry, you have no business right now

he does make a great point..

i have a free diet advice thread you can check out ..

or if youre looking for professional services checkout my website and email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com

3J's Nutrition | Diet and fitness consulting to get you to the next level.

Reactions: A.B
Back