My first cycle Test only 10 weeks

Luvbier

this will be my log for this, my first cycle. I plan on putting 99% of my energy into this. ill save the other 1% for school. this has been a dream of mine for many years, since i met the first guy who confirmed roids worked way back in '97.
first off i have to give special thanks to Drveejay, without him and his advice none of this would be possible. Also thanks go out to all the Mods, Vets, and anyone who has posted a thread here on ology, i bet i read 'em all. Also all advice and critiques will be well recieved so here we go.

current stats:
204lbs as of the smornin.
no measurements taken

2/28/04
first shot
QV test enanthate 250
took me about 30 minutes to get myself psyched up to dig the needle into my ass. Just couldnt do it, swabed it with 5 alcohol swabs while i was trying, then i swabed my shoulder and pushed the 25 guage 1.5inch needle in, no pain. now(3 hours later) its a little sore but no biggie. the juice didn't flow to freely through the needle but i figure thats cause it was a 25 guage, no way im using the 20's i have to draw with too scary right now. you ever notice that a 25 guage will fit inside of a 20guage, crazy big needle

todays workout:chest
bench: pyramid up to 265 for three sets of 6 reps, i hope the test helps my shoulders, they hurt like a mother fucker.
dumbell flys: four sets, one of 8x30, then three of 6-8x35
dumbell incline bench: three sets, 8x70, 8x70, 5x70
dumbell pullovers: three sets 8x75

cardio: 45 min run/walk felt good.
going to do lots of cardio while on maybe 3-5 days a week i really enjoy it.

food:
6egg whites, and 1 whole egg for bfast at 11am
1isopure shake, three chicken breasts, salad at 4pm after workout
1nystrip steak, veggies,balance bar 730pm
turkey breast on wheat with fat free mayonaise 915

will check back tomorrow. laters
:D

Congrats bro! If the 25g pin is causing troubles, use a 23g. It should make a world of difference as far as ease of pushing it in. Also, if your doing delt injects, I would use a 1" or not stick the 1.5" in all the way.

thanks tee, i left about .25in of the syringe out, ill keep going with the 25 guage for now as i am on a sat/wed inject schedule

today im still eating clean but so damn much i feel like im goona bust. already tired of burping up eggs during my workout ewww.

sun: worked back only
wide grip pullups. 8,6,4 of body weight this is one of the places i really want to improve.
lat pulldowns: 3 sets 8 reps of 150.
tbar rows: 3 sets 8 reps i pyramided up to 155.
dumbell rows:3 sets 8reps 90

cardio: only 30 mins of run/walk cause of these damn blisters but ill take a day off the cardio tomorrow since it is leg day and im looking forward to anhilating(sp?) them.

as for food:
11am(damn im a sleepy bastard) 8egg whites and 1whole egg, 1packet instant quaker oatmeal. glass of 1% milk
245after workout had a protein shake isopure50 and a balance bar
4pm 4 pieces of chicken with a little barbecue sauce(ron coleman style)
7pm boiled shrimp and salad
9pm turkey sandwich on wheat bread. balance bar. maybe a protein shake

already looking forward to that next injection on wednesday.
if anyone reads this, when should i look for the test sides to start? been feeling good, real happy.
check back later

Luvbier said:

already looking forward to that next injection on wednesday.
if anyone reads this, when should i look for the test sides to start? been feeling good, real happy.
check back later

the sides (if you even notice any) will probably start when the test starts to kick in.. wait 2-3 weeks..

got to edit the diet for sun 2/29
600pm 2% cottage cheese, 52pro,16carb,10fat not bad and a tomato.

Looking good bro. A 1.5" for the delt! Holy shit! I use a 5/8" for delts & tris. A 1" if I'm feeling froggy.

Looks like you need to eat more. If your gonna pull that much cardio, you need to EAT EAT EAT.

Keep it up, and good luck! Keep us posted.

mon 3/01
woke 7am
2servings oatmeal
10 am bunch of chicken probably 4 servings.
2 exercize: said fuck legs today, went for a bike ride, 18.83mi in 1:37 not bad have had better.
4pm cottage cheese 4servings
7 pm two nystrip steaks.
9pm turkey and roast beef sandiwiches. balance bar.

decided that im goona cut the bike riding down to once a week and just 20mi. for now. no real issues as of yet. my pee is bright yellow not sure if thats the diet.

later.

Drink lots of water. You should pee pale yellow or clear. Work up to 1.5 - 2 gals a day. It's a must, especially when cycling (and with all the eating!)

sorry no posts on tues and wed but heres what happened

tues: took tues off no workouts, ate clean. have decided im not goona post my meals for the day unless requested or especially disgusting.

wed: ate super. had a bowl of chese potato soup. but thats the only bad thing.
went to the gym, didn't do legs, not cause im lazy its just my back has been worrying me lately so i didn't want to go crazy without a belt, supposed to be here today which is thursday.
did however do shoulders and biceps.
shoulders: overhead press: 145x8, 155x8,165x6
bushwackers: 30x8,35x7,35x6
shrugs: not sure of weight but it was heavy, 4 sets
upright rows: overloaded, 10platesx8,12platesx8,14platesx6.

biceps: straight bar two armed curls. 100x8,110x8,110x6
preacher curls: 90x8,100x8,110x6
single arm standing, i ran the rack from 25 to 45lbs did two sets 5 reps each arm, each weight(make sense?)
cardio:35 min run walk. back was a little sore but whatever. ill do the fucking cardio and shut my mouth til im buffed up.

took second shot on tuesday night, was going to wait till wednesday but i was just too excited. got my new needles on wed looks good.

i know everyone says that you won't feel the test til at lest 2nd week, but i really feel as though ive been getting hot flashes, and more pimples, big nasty ones on my back. also wed night at the gym i got an unbelievable pump in my forearms and biceps, felt great.

yeah, drink alot... i have trouble drinking enough... i can't even gaurantee a gallon a day... which is fucked... im working on just carrying around a half gallon bottle that way i finish it fast... and can fill it up...

thurs 3/4: no workout a little cardio and had a perfect day of dieting.
so far in a week i have eaten 5 dozen eggs, 4 steaks, almost 9 lbs of chicken, a box of oatmeal, 3 tubs of cottage cheese, 8 gallons of water, a liter of cola, 4 potatoes.... All i Fucking do is eat.
i weighed myself thursday and i was up 2 lbs, this is with a 18 mile ride and cardio almost everyday.

Fri 3/5: today i finally busted up my legs, was waiting for my new inzer weight belt, heres the workout
Squats: 8x135,8x225,8x275,7x295, and then 2 sets of 4reps 315 lbs.
leg press: 8x360,8x450,7x470,6x470(also did calf raises after every set on the legpress machine)
donkey calf raises:15x270,15x320,15x320
leg curls: not sure of exact weight just numbers on plates but i did
10x10,8x11,6x12
seated calf raises: 3 sets of 205xas many reps as i could do.
leg extensions: 3 sets of 14 plates on extension machine
i got a great pump in my calves, legs are not my strong point so i was very suprised by this but it felt great.
did only twenty minutes of cardio, legs were exhausted, consisted of a 10 minute walk, then ran with spaghetti legs for seven minutes, then walked about four and had to go to class.

pantera, thanks for the info. ive been filling up gallon jugs and putting two packets of sugar free kool-aid in em. i can get all the water down im just sick of pissing 30 times a day, but i know i need it.

Tomorrow is shot 3 and i am looking so forward to it. i think im goona try it in the quad, i got my new needles and am not sure if 1" is ok. i have decent quad musculature and i think it will be ok, any one with some contrary information please let me know.

one other thing, my hcg, i know it can be mixed with the shots of test(this is my plan of injection throughout my cycle) but do i draw it first or second im pretty sure it is second, but if anyone could confirm it i would be much obliged.

ok, nuff typin ill check back tonight when im done eating.

Last edited:
about how many cals are you eating?

it looks like your barely eating anything.

also Ide go subq with hcg since your gong to store it and maybe not in completely sterile conditions IM injections could lead to big time infections and abcess.

i think im going to use the same princples found on the http://www.hypertrophy-specific.com/hst_notes.html site that you referenced.

I took NO2 and followed a somewhat similar plan and gained 14 pounds in 45 days. Once off the NO2 (i lowered the dosage on my last week over time) I took creatine for 30 more days and it didn't do anything or so i think. at the end of 80 days my total gain was around 16 pounds. I would guesstimate that about 4 of it is water weight since when i wake up im about 4 pounds lighter every morning.

I was thinking of doing the exact samething you did(test) once my broken forearm heals.

I would say that you don't eat enough but i eat close to 4000 cals a day which includes the gallon of publix super skim milk every day. I don't do the protein shakes since a generic fat free yogourt (8oz) comes to like 50 cents each and the skim milk give me the extra protien.

In two years i went from a really lean 147 at 5'11"( i ran cross-country for 4 years) to 173 about 13% body fat. No more x-country though.

After everything how do you feel? emotionally? physically? do you sleep a lot? are you tired a lot during the day? did you drink a lot of coffee? beer? cigs? any recreactional drugs? Withdrawls? how long do your pumps last? did you bruise easy? how much of a vascularity increase?

For others out there: what about doing NO2 while on the cycle? how about taking other supplements as you cycle down?

Back