My first cycle (Test Prop and D-bol) log, with pictures.

Update 8: I added another before pic I had to the original post. It's unlfexed compared to the others. For some reason this camera either makes me look shredded as fuarrk, or it makes it seem like this guy that has never touched a weight in his life haha. Anyways, I pinned my delt for the first time last saturday (about 2 days ago), I think I fucked it up because my bicep hurts like a mofo and it's swollen as fuarrk. I had to skip my workout yesterday cuz the pain was unbearable. Today I managed to grab my balls and say fuck it and just go to the gym. I had a bit of pain the first 10 minutes, but I got an alright back workout in. Hopefully tomorrow, the pain goes away. Quads are a piece of cake now. I literally have almost no more pain there. I :love: pinning quads now :).

Last edited:
yeah dude. i switched to 150mg eod and i am only pinning quads now. my delts were giving me trouble with just 70mg... getting really swollen and making almost all arm lifts a pain. my quads don't even feel it any more.

Update 9: INSANE PUMPS IN THE GYM TODAY!! I can feel the prop working now. Wow, I worked biceps and triceps today, and the pumps just blew me away. They were almost painful and unbearable, but felt good haha. I'm scared to try d-bol now haha. Not sure, if it can get more intense than this.

Dude im just putting my two cents in but if you wanna get cut i would start dieting now, not after the test is out of you. I think you would be very happy with your results if you started now it would suck if at the end of your cycle you werent as cut as you thought you would be. Good luck.

Dude im just putting my two cents in but if you wanna get cut i would start dieting now, not after the test is out of you. I think you would be very happy with your results if you started now it would suck if at the end of your cycle you werent as cut as you thought you would be. Good luck.

I thought about that, but to be honest building muscle mass is a way lengthier process than burning fat. I'd rather pack on the muscle now with the aid of some gear, and just burn it off a few weeks after post cycle therapy (pct) with clen. It's gonna suck being big and chubby, but you just look forward to the day after you finish cutting.

I agree dude you definetly want to bulk while your on your cycle it just seemed like getting cut was almost more important than bulking to you. But good luck man.

Update 10: Alright, yesterday was the 2 week mark on my cycle. Tomorrow I'm going to begin the D-bol for 4 weeks at 50 mg everyday. I'm going to throw up some progress pics tomorrow in the original post after I finish my leg workout. On another note, today I pinned my left quad and right when I took the needle out, a huge blob of blood just shot out. It was crazy. It was like a river of blood. I left the syringe in for 30 seconds before taking it out to ensure the prop left the injection site, and I wiped with an alcohol pad right away, but the blood still oozed out. I'm just worried I lost some from the blood that flowed out, but it's w/e, just gotta be faster next time!

Alright after careful thinking and reasearch, I've decided to only dose 25 mg's of pinnacle's dbol a day. I read and heard there shit is strong, and this is my first time taking it so I'm gonna be taking them baby steps, ye dig. Starting the d-bol project now. Progress pics will be up in 5-6 hours.

Last edited:
Update 11: Update pictures are up on the original post. This was after a leg workout, so no i'm not in the pump. It may not seem like much in the pics, but I'm definitely getting bigger cuz im filling out my shirts alot more and strength in the gym is just pure insane. The d-bol started today is just going to make all these gains and strength skyrocket.

You guys notice any gains through the new pics?

Last edited:
Update 12: Incredible, its been a few days on the dbol and the pump is pure amazing. I literally look like dwight howard when I work out shoulders haha.

Edit: I forgot to upload 2 of my other progress pics from week 2, I just upped em on the original post.

Last edited:
I'm glad you decided to drop down to 25 mg's d-bol, I don't think you'd need anymore then that. Nice progress, it's definitely noticeable and it's only been two weeks. You're going to explode with the d-bol addition, looking forward to seeing that.

x2 dude! 2 weeks and 11 pounds, wtf man!? Looking forward to seeing what this cycle does to you bro

Lol, well, youre definitely tanner in the second set of pics!

I'm not one for competitive bodybuilding, but you should learn how to flex your back... it'll give you a more accurate assessment of your true musculature and the progress youve made so far. For one, try elevating your elbows a bit when doing the rear double bi, and dont pin your shoulder blades together... it may outline your traps, but not in a good way. Try to focus on flaring your lats/elbows/shoulders outwards and to the side... that should help.

Haha thanks for the tips guys. I know its a bad picture, but I had to take the picture myself. I'll see if I can get somebody to take it for me next time. It's kinda hard to flex right, and get an accurate picture of your back when you yourself are taking the pic. But yeah, I'll stay consistent with the pics from now on.

Last edited:
Update 13: I worked triceps today, and wow I was skull crunching 100 pounds. Before the cycle I was getting in 85. 100 pounds is beyond easy now. These strength gains are incredible, I love it!

Back