My first cycle

Miklo

Hello there!

I am 22 years old and have been training for about 3 years now.
I compete in power lifting and I don´t have another competition in another 6 months. My weight is about 160 lbls. I would now like you advices for a good cycle!

My goal:
add about 10-20 pounds of solid muscles!
Not any trace after about 6-7 months!

I wounder if Sustanon 250 combined with Primobolan Depot and Winstrol is a good cycle?

I would like to do this in a cycle but I don´t know for how many weeks or how much I should take. I need help with this as well.

Thank you for your time

Last edited:
For starters, some would say 500mg/wk of Test may be good for you and others would say you need to inject Sustanon (sust) EOD (due to Test Prop), which would be 3 times a week equaling 750mg/wk. I personally use Sustanon (sust) more than any other Test and 500mg/wk is great for me. Winstrol (injectable) I use 300mg per wk. Sometimes I inject 50mg/day 6 days a week, sometimes I inject 100mg EOD. Frequent injects are crappy to me, especially with Winstrol (winny). I have used the two together in a cycle once so far and it was phenomenal! Now Primobolan I can’t help you with, but I see no reason you can’t use it in that cycle. You should do a bit of research to help you better select how you choose to put this cycle together and how much of each you will need to use per week and at what duration.

Sust will be in your system for approx. 3 months and Winstrol (winny) (injectable) approx. 2 months I believe.

Miklo said:
Hello there!

I am 22 years old and have been training for about 3 years now.
I compete in power lifting and I don´t have another competition in another 6 months. My weight is about 160 lbls. I would now like you advices for a good cycle!

My goal:
add about 10-20 pounds of solid muscles!
Not any trace after about 6-7 months!

I wounder if Sustanon 250 combined with Primobolan Depot and Winstrol is a good cycle?

I would like to do this in a cycle but I don´t know for how many weeks or how much I should take. I need help with this as well.

Thank you for your time

At 22 and 160lb you could easily put on that 10-20lb without the need for drugs.
Get down the store and start getting some decent food into yourself. to get bigger your gonna have to start eating big, start training hard and 10-20lb will pile on, no probs.
Seriously consider holding back on the gear, Im sure 99% of the guys on here will agree that your looking to the dark side far to early.

1st cycle should be testosterone only. You shoud only add 1 compound at a time. A lot of people think that this is just for BB'ers but it's important for PL'ers as well. This is because a) you need to see if you get any side effects and b) if you do a cycle of test/tren/winni/deca etc you will not know which one gave you the best strength results. If you do test only, you can see how much weight/strength you put on..then add one more compound in your next cycle (hey, you might not even want to!) and see what happens.

Test @ 500mg/wk for 10 or 12 weeks
HCG @ 250 iu 2x a week
Nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) (4 weeks, weeks 1-2 40mg ED, weeks 3-4 20mg ED)

Creatine, Protien, Glutamine. Eat six to eight time daily ! This would be your best way, remember you want to build the base with a solid foundation ! The gear will be helpful once you have maxed out your body naturally !

I have eaten creatine and protein for over 2 year now. I just can't gain in weight.. I'am top3 in my weight class in my country. I would really like to gain some weight!

I'am gonna try the cycle outlawtas recommended.
Thx for the help!

if you are looking to gain ten pounds u can acheive that naturally by boosting your calorie intake...i doubt your diet is in check why dont u post a sample of your diet. remember the most anabolic substance you can put in your body is food.....you can be taking tons of juice and if u arent eating right your gains are gonna suck

Yes I could gain ten pounds if i boost my calorie intake. But I wan't to gain muscles and my body have very hard to gain more than 4-8 pound a year of muscles!

Miklo said:
Yes I could gain ten pounds if i boost my calorie intake. But I wan't to gain muscles and my body have very hard to gain more than 4-8 pound a year of muscles!

I'm confused. Your a power lifter, so do you want strength gains or weight gains? (mainly)

I want mainly weight gains. But I don't wan't to gain weight and then loose it. I need to gain about 10-20 pounds which I won't loose when the cycle is done.

TERESKAN said:
At 22 and 160lb you could easily put on that 10-20lb without the need for drugs.
Get down the store and start getting some decent food into yourself. to get bigger your gonna have to start eating big, start training hard and 10-20lb will pile on, no probs.
Seriously consider holding back on the gear, Im sure 99% of the guys on here will agree that your looking to the dark side far to early.

I agree with you 150%

Back