My first GH cycle

absynthesizer

Hi and thanks for the comments in advance,

I have been training and dropping body fat so that I could start on GH, I am 28 y/o- 6'1 245 and about 16.5% BF (fatty I know) I am going to be starting a 6 month long training cycle soon and I wanted to know if I could get some help with the in's and outs of GH.

I have read as much as I can about GH from various sites, but I still seek more wisdom on the subject.

I plan on starting the stacking with 2IU's (taken at bedtime) for the first 2 weeks then moving up to 3 then 4 then 6 IU's over the next subsequent five weeks and holding there for a while until I feel comfortable or feel the need for more results.

A couple of the questions are as follows.

What injection site should I use?

What size pin would be easiest to use?

Has anyone tried taking a smaller dose in the morning (say 1 IU) and then the rest in the evening (the remaining 3 IU's) what was the result?

At what level would I see the best results for fat loss?

Do I need 'slin or can I go without it? I am really freaked out about diabetes, is there a "tried and true" method to avoid said disease?

I had gynecomastia as a youth I want to avoid it again, should I be taking something to ease the estrogen in my blood (clomide I think it is)

Should I use T3 or Clen while on the GH, what effects can that see on the liver?

Sorry for so many questions, I just didn't find anything on these subjects or they were not as clear as I would have liked.

My goal is to stay around 250 LBS and drop to about 12% BF, I have cleaned up my diet and stopped drinking (for the most part) I try and get about 1.5 gallons of water a day and I shoot for 200 grams of protein taken in the form of chicken breasts and GNC pro performance Whey protein shakes.

Thanks

I'll say what many are probably thinking when they read this. My advice is that you need to do much homework because you have no idea what you are talking about. Sorry, that's the truth.

see below

absynthesizer said:
Hi and thanks for the comments in advance,

I have been training and dropping body fat so that I could start on GH, I am 28 y/o- 6'1 245 and about 16.5% BF (fatty I know) I am going to be starting a 6 month long training cycle soon and I wanted to know if I could get some help with the in's and outs of GH.

I have read as much as I can about GH from various sites, but I still seek more wisdom on the subject.

I plan on starting the stacking with 2IU's (taken at bedtime) for the first 2 weeks then moving up to 3 then 4 then 6 IU's over the next subsequent five weeks and holding there for a while until I feel comfortable or feel the need for more results.
STACKING? STACKING ONE DRUG?

A couple of the questions are as follows.

What injection site should I use?
Abdominals are most common

What size pin would be easiest to use?
USE SLIN PIN

Has anyone tried taking a smaller dose in the morning (say 1 IU) and then the rest in the evening (the remaining 3 IU's) what was the result?

At what level would I see the best results for fat loss?
3 to 5 ius a day is what I use but it's far from scientific[/COLOR]

Do I need 'slin or can I go without it? I am really freaked out about diabetes, is there a "tried and true" method to avoid said disease?
STAY AWAY FROM SLIN. VERY DANGEROUS AND WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT YOU WOULD NEED TO USE IT?

I had gynecomastia as a youth I want to avoid it again, should I be taking something to ease the estrogen in my blood (clomide I think it is)
Not if you are using HGH only. HGH doesn't inhibit your natural testosterone production therefore you will not need the anti-estrogens

Should I use T3 or Clen while on the GH, what effects can that see on the liver?
NO DO MORE CARDIO, EAT BETTER

Sorry for so many questions, I just didn't find anything on these subjects or they were not as clear as I would have liked.

My goal is to stay around 250 LBS and drop to about 12% BF, I have cleaned up my diet and stopped drinking (for the most part) I try and get about 1.5 gallons of water a day and I shoot for 200 grams of protein taken in the form of chicken breasts and GNC pro performance Whey protein shakes.

Thanks

Thanks Jimmy, I could post some of the articles I have read but apparently they don't seem to have done much good. Again thanks for the advice, I'll read more and hopefully I won't sound so dumb next time.

Back