My first HGH cycle- Any advice?

Dylan0827

Hi gents, just signed up to this site looking for a little more info on my first HGH cycle, just making sure i know all the details before making a solid decision. My stats are : 22 years old, 5'9, 206 pounds, 12 %BF. I am in great shape, have great strength, i have taken gear in the past, maybe 6 cycles, I've worked with test e, tren e, dbol, deca, and prop. I haven't touched gear I'm about a year, i realized i was a little immature with training and every time i finished a cycle i wouldn't maintain my gains. Now for the past year I've worked naturally, proper supplements, great diet (occasional cheat meal/ weekend haha) and I've gotten further than i have on any cycle. Ive gone from 183 pounds 14 % BF to where i am today. What a year this was, i have been in the gym 5-6 days a week, training my ass off, and i feel I've come so far, matured quite a bit, stopped drinking, smoking and all the negativities as i have new major goals in mind. I am definitely ready, and wanted to know everyones opinions on HGH. I met a guy who can get Saizen HGH 150iu for 450$ seems pretty cheap right? As it is my fist cycle of HGH, how do you experts think it should be taken? ED? 5/7 day split? Pyramid it? Look forward to your comments! Thanks bros!

IMO unless you have the cash to run 6-10iu/day for muscle building for several months. This would be a waste of money for you. If you are planning to just running the 150iu total waste.

IMO unless you have the cash to run 6-10iu/day for muscle building for several months. This would be a waste of money for you. If you are planning to just running the 150iu total waste.

Sorry about the miscommunication, i was just implying thats what i can get a kit for, it doesnt seem like a bad price for 150iu? I am well aware of 6month minimum cycle, am i am more than inteested to put money down on this otherwise i wouldnt even consider it. But my main concern is what a normal cycle of hgh for a first timer would look like! Would 4 iu ED be too little?

It depends on what you want to get out of the hgh. You are only 22. I wouldn't waste my time with gh at that age. Unless you plan to compete.

Thanks Kazmir, that was a great post for what i needed to know, ill definitely have to consider what my main goal is. Ill repost when i decide to start and update on my progress!

My first time using HGH was at the age of 24. The dose was a mod dose at 4iu but after 3, 4 months I did not notice much of a difference. but yes I noticed that my sleep and recovery improved.

1st paying to much. 2nd you need to be on for a solid year to notice anything bro. 3rd you need to take a minimum of 5-8 ius for any muscle growth in a decent amount of time. 4th just to say- my fav cycle is partly gh and insulin-just saying

Dosage of HGH is completely dependent on what you want to accomplish with it, here is an article about it.

"How much should I take and for how long?
If you are reading this article for beginners, I presume this will be your first time using HGH so I will make all my dosage recommendations based upon that presumption. There are multiple ways to take HGH and most of them are correct, there is no one perfect way to use it. I have done every method of HGH use over the years and have found some of the best ways to use it based upon your current goals.

First recommended use is for people looking for overall health, boosted immune system, fat loss, and general sense of well being. You will also notice small increases in lean muscle mass, as well as healthier skin, hair, etc. For people looking to use HGH for this reason, I recommend 2iu per day take first thing in the morning for no less than 6 month cycles, preferably full time use. You will not need to worry about insulin insensitivity issues or down-regulation of your thyroid.

Second recommended use is for people looking to lose the maximum amount of fat while gaining the most lean mass possible. This type of cycle is great for endomorphs or anyone who generally has a hard time staying lean while bulking. For this type of use, I recommend 4-6iu per day, ½ taken in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast, and the other half dose taken immediately post workout.

The third recommend use of HGH is for athletes off season looking to gain the maximum amount of mass possible. You will gain a lot of lean mass, but also have a lot of water retention due to the dosing schedule. For this type of growth hormone cycle, you will take your weekly HGH dose and split it into three shots taken post workout. For example, a bodybuilder who normally does 4iu per day on a normal schedule, which is 28iu per week, you will take 10iu 3x per week post workout only. When using HGH in this manner you may experience increased insulin sensitivity and it is highly recommended you use exogenous insulin with your HGH. This timing schedule forces the maximum conversion to igf-1 in the muscle as well as generates hyperplasia. You will have amazing recovery abilities, quick increases in lean mass and can cycle the use on and off in conjunction with your steroid cycles.

The fourth and final method of HGH is for competitors looking to lose the maximum amount of fat, or for any athlete looking to lean up. For this type of use, I recommend taking 4-6iu first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, about ½ hour before doing a morning session of cardio, or before your first morning meal. You will create an optimal environment for burning fat all day long. You will want to use t3/t4 in conjunction with this cycle to further aid in fat loss, as well as the down-regulation of thyroid output."

hope this helps.

Back