My first SARM (RECOMP) cycle

Day 9:
I wasn't able to hit the gym yesterday which was pretty frustrating, but I was killing it in the gym today. Recovery time is virtually nonexistent. My gym partners have always hated me for how quickly I recover and now I feel like I don't need to take a break at all XD. Strength has gone up slightly, but I'm expecting more strength gains down the road.

Sarms don't aromatize bub

Correct, BUT, two things:

1) Some, like ostarine, give gyno symptoms
2) Some are suppressive. When you stop taking a suppressive compound, your T will try and bounce back, which causes estrogen to bounce back too. I'd rather have it bounce back slow and steady than open the floodgates that were holding back (instead of eliminating) all that estrogen.

1) false
2)your natural testosterone levels won't go from 0 back to your normal levels overnight. It takes a while depending on cycle, how hard you were shutdown, etc. If your levels are bouncing back naturally then you body will regulate estrogen back to its normal levels

Day 12:
Leg day felt great. I added the thigh squeezing machine into my mix with the usual leg curls, calf extensions, squats, lunges, and leg extensions that I usually do. After my workout I did some "teapot" oblique exercises with kettle bells followed by 30 minutes of cardio at the end. I'm going to try to start hitting the gym at least 6 days a week, but it has been tricky since the school gym closes at 9pm on Friday and Saturday nights and they don't open until 6am during the week and 9am on weekends. This makes things tricky when you're going to school 18 credit hours and working 30+ hours a week.
It definitely looks like I am leaning out, and I am still up 3lbs, which could be water-weight or anything, but I'll let the before and after pictures, my strength gains, and my bodyfat % change paint the real picture of what has been going on at the end. I am still really early in, so I can't wait to see what happens later on, especially when I up my dose of LGD to 10mg ed. Vascularity is up, and my legs are starting to get quite lean. Abs are becoming more apparent.
I'm going to do some planks, crunches, leg lifts, bicycle and some other ab exercises later tonight.

this is awesome, really excited to read each update. i'm currently doing stronglifts 5x5 program. if i started using MK, would it be foolish (wasteful for MK) to continue doing the 5x5 program? or should i change to a routine where i'm in the gym daily hitting every muscle, like cactus is doing?

Day 13:
I forgot to update this after my workout. Today was a struggle because the gym was SWARMING with New Years resolution wannabes who wont last a month. I have never seen so many overweight people attempt to workout at one time. And so many guys benching like 95 lbs with their Frat buddies. Weird stuff, and I spent at least 30 minutes weighting for benches and machines. I was never able to do any cardio because I ran out of time waiting for stuff to open up.
Anyway, The actual workout went pretty well for 3 hours of sleep. I'm creeping up on weight with inclined bench and flies. No huge strength increases yet, but it is eary on and this isn't AAS after all, so I'm not worried. Ill try to hit legs tomorrow. I guess ill have to go at some random time to avoid the herds of resolutioners.

I've been taking Uva Ursi to keep off the water feom the MK, and I'm definitely getting leaner.

Last edited:
Day 14:
My knees hurt really bad today so leg day sucked. I only managed to do a pathetic 10 minutes of cardio before the knee pain was too unberable. I'm going to dose back my estrogen blocker, add crill oil with my fish oil, and go easy on my knees for a few days. Too much football and select soccer on hard turf fields, hockey, lacross and MMA all ruined my knees over the years. I'm going to do some core, abdominal, and lower back workouts later tonight.

I also wanted to note that I'm feeling pretty lethargic. I'm not sure if it is caused by the shutdown, my hectic lifestyle or something else. I'll report more on it tomorrow.

Thanks guys! There are hardly any logs on any of these supplements so I figured I would share my experience with everyone else.
703843vog, I'm no expert so I cant say what you should do, but it really comes down to the individual. Some people get the best results isolating, and some get better results doing everything etc. Just mix it up and do what works best for you.

Day 16:
Did upper body and abs today. I was DESTROYING workouts! Strength gains are finally here. I went up 10-20lbs in all of my lifts. I'm sitting around 163lbs. Up about 3 lbs, looking a bit leaner, and I'm not sure how much is water weight, because I do appear to be retaining water. I did a caliper test and it looks like I'm below 12% now. I don't think they are accurate enough to give an exact measurement but if I had to guess I would say I'm around 11.5%, maybe slightly lower.
Libido is still high, lethargy is hit or miss day to day, but it is never worse than it ever has been in the winter naturally. On the days I am lethargic I still go beast mode in the gym. Also on a random note that some may interest some, the boys are still pretty much full size, no raisons here lol.

Day 17:
Leg day went well. I threw some obliques and wrist curls in the mix. Nothing really to report. I went up in weight on all of my exercises which is good.

Day 20:
Upper body went well. One thing I wanted to note was that i've been a bit natious when I don't eat a ton of food. I'm not completely sure which supplement is causing this, or maybe it is a combination. If I make sure to eat 5-7 good meals then I'm alright, but once my stomach gets empty I get really sick to my stomach.

*i would wait till age 25, development is more sure to be finished. nothing to do with how much research.
*SARMS cause shutdown. use a test base with it IMO
* good luck

*i would wait till age 25, development is more sure to be finished. nothing to do with how much research.
*SARMS cause shutdown. use a test base with it IMO
* good luck

This is good advice. I finished puberty in middle school, and haven't changed developmentaly in 4+ years, so I decided to take the plunge, but I wouldn't recommend anyone else do the same. The general consensus is that you don't finish fully developing until the age of 25, so no one should touch these compounds until then. Do as I say and not as I do ;)

Day 21:
Killed leg day today! Jumped up to 325 on squats(i know not too impressive) but it wasn't bad at all so I think ill go to 345-365+ next time. I'm also going to order a weight belt. I started taking some preworkout, which I don't usually bother with, but I was able to get a couple cans of it for $8 each so I didn't mind spending that. I did some oblique teapot workouts at the end of my routine and ill try to get a good abdominal/core workout in tonight.

I would listen to the guy who said to use nolva throughout the cycle. Clomid and nolva in fact, IMO. I ran LGD July last year for about a month and my T levels are just now coming back.

I hope you got bloodwork prior, so you know where you are at all times. Anyway, good luck.

Back