My first SARM (RECOMP) cycle

i drink tons of water no matter what. And drinking more water will help you hold onto less, so Ill continue to drink water all day every day. I'm hoping to hit the gym after work tonight, but if I cant ill be in the gym Monday. My schedule is pretty free this coming week and the next week is spring break so Ill will be hitting the gym a ton here in the home stretch of month 2.

Sorry i've been on Spring Break with limited internet access. Ill be back to posting often tomorrow! I've been working out pretty frequently and the diet is in check. Sorry for the lack of posts! I didn't give up don't worry :)

Today should be the last day before PCT but somehow my LGD ran out a day early, or I cant keep track of days. Anyway I decided to start PCT today. I forgot to weigh myself before I got to work so ill have to weigh myself tomorrow morning and give you some updates on the stats. Strength gains have been pretty decent overall. Up 50 lbs in bench, 100lbs in squats, 20 on skull chrushers/tricept pull downs etc. I'm up in weight, and down in body fat so these are all good things. Not the most extreme, but MUCH better results than would be naturally achieved for anyone other than an out of shape person just getting into working out. My acne has mostly gone away (a few tiny red bumps left) and my hair and skin is ONCREDIBLY soft. I look a bit younger than before, and my skin and hair are in phenominal condition. I imagine my nails are growing faster, but I bite them so i have no clue.

I picked up a bottle of "Growth" which is supposed to increase GH production. I imagine on it's own it's probably not very effective, but with the MK and everything else it may help a tad bit. Worst case scenerio I sleep a little bit better. I'm hoping that I can do a littler more recomping during PCT thanks to the Ostarine, MK, Cardarine and the ANAFUSE that I am running.
I will be hitting the gym tonight so more info to come.

the bottle of Growth will do nothing to help GH production in your body...cannot say if it will help with sleep.

Good job on the recomp!

Weight is right at 170lbs so 10lbs of lean gains so far, which isn't bad considering i've lost fat too. I'm reaching the goals I set so that makes me happy. Lifting went great this weekend. Ill be doing upper body tonight after my night class. Ill stop slacking and actually post some details.

Killed upper body day today! Strength is still going up during PCT which is awesome :) This cycle and PCT are pretty solid. I'm surpassing all of my goals and my diet isn't perfect, although it is pretty clean. I usually have a cheat day or two each week but nothing fried or full of sugar. I cant wait to see what I look like a week or two after PCT when I lose the water I'm holding. Leg day tomorrow, maybe abs if I get the chance!

Dude! Crazy/awesome amount of detail in this thread! I'm starting a stack of GW and s4 next monday, and this is very helpful!!

Thanks guys! Leg day went well yesterday. My strength is still increasing ever so slightly but I notice I am getting much more sore the day after I work out a muscle group. Also yesterday my weight was around 168lbs and the calipers said about 10% bodyfat, so I would definitely say I recomped. Hoping to get below 10% by the end of PCT, but we will see. Overall I had very few sides during my cycle which was great! I have had a few friends use gear and they had mood swings, acne etc. I had some tiny red acne bumps which went away, but no mood swings.

Jeeze I'm slacking now. Strength is still holding on strong and even increasing slightly in some lifts. I think this Nolva may be a tad weak so I'm running at 30 ed for now, but may lower the dose soon. Intensity in the gym is still good, but my endurance has gone down slightly. I'm still running the Cardarine, but I'm guessing the LGD gave me even more endurance.

Good log. How was the shutdown? I will start my cycle in 2-3 days. And for PCT I am planning to run Clomid and I may add nolva with it.

Shut down wasn't horrible, but during month 2 I could definitely tell that it occured. I didn't do bloods right after the cycle, since I am currently looking for a new doctor, but I would say by week 6 I was decently shut down. It shouldn't be nearly as bad as AAS shtdown, and everything should be kickstarted pretty quickly with the Clomid. Taking a test booster may help keep the boys plump and the libido up.

Today is day 17 of PCT I believe and everything is starting to feel more like normal so ill probably drop the nolva to 20mg ed. I'm holding onto size well and starting to lean out a bit more. I'm starting to really get some definition. I can't wait to see what I look like once I shed the rest of the water I'm holding.

Although i've had great success I don't think I'll ever do another cycle. I'm too emotionally unstable normally to mess with hormones. The lack of T towards the end of the 2nd month made me have mood swings, and now the Temoxofin is making it worse, I'm like a pregnant woman. It has been a great learning experience and I have greatly improved my physique, so I guess Ill just maintain and try to improve it naturally after I finish the PCT. PCT is going well still other than the afformentioned side effects. Strength is holding on still, I'm still holding some water, but that's from the upped GH production, so I'm sure that will subside once I'm finished.

Shut down wasn't horrible, but during month 2 I could definitely tell that it occured. I didn't do bloods right after the cycle, since I am currently looking for a new doctor, but I would say by week 6 I was decently shut down. It shouldn't be nearly as bad as AAS shtdown, and everything should be kickstarted pretty quickly with the Clomid. Taking a test booster may help keep the boys plump and the libido up.

Good log man. My stack layout will be S4 50mg/ed, GW 20mg/ed, and Ostarine 25mg/ed for 12 weeks for cutting and then a PCT(clomid+GW) for 4 weeks. I will do blood test before my cycle, at the 8th week, and 2-3 weeks after the PCT to make sure everything went well.

Although i've had great success I don't think I'll ever do another cycle. I'm too emotionally unstable normally to mess with hormones. The lack of T towards the end of the 2nd month made me have mood swings, and now the Temoxofin is making it worse, I'm like a pregnant woman. It has been a great learning experience and I have greatly improved my physique, so I guess Ill just maintain and try to improve it naturally after I finish the PCT. PCT is going well still other than the afformentioned side effects. Strength is holding on still, I'm still holding some water, but that's from the upped GH production, so I'm sure that will subside once I'm finished.

It is the LGD-4033 that did you in. It is HIGHLY suppressive at a mere 1mg per day and the recommended dosing is much higher than that. Next time, if you replace the LGD-4033 with S4, you will not have such terrible sides - and your natural test production will not drop to zero like it did with the LGD-4033. LGD-4033 does give amazing gains, to be sure, but since you hated the way it made you feel it is a SARM best left alone.

I would try this all again, but with S4 instead of LGD-4033. You will be pleasantly surprised at how much better you feel.

It is the LGD-4033 that did you in. It is HIGHLY suppressive at a mere 1mg per day and the recommended dosing is much higher than that. Next time, if you replace the LGD-4033 with S4, you will not have such terrible sides - and your natural test production will not drop to zero like it did with the LGD-4033. LGD-4033 does give amazing gains, to be sure, but since you hated the way it made you feel it is a SARM best left alone.

I would try this all again, but with S4 instead of LGD-4033. You will be pleasantly surprised at how much better you feel.

Yeah it was the LGD-4033 that caused the shutdown, because nothing else I took during my cycle was suppressive. I may consider S4, but the vision sides kind of scare me.

Good log man. My stack layout will be S4 50mg/ed, GW 20mg/ed, and Ostarine 25mg/ed for 12 weeks for cutting and then a PCT(clomid+GW) for 4 weeks. I will do blood test before my cycle, at the 8th week, and 2-3 weeks after the PCT to make sure everything went well.

Good luck man, ive heard great things about that stack!

Back