My first serious recomp cycle

Now the only thing missing from my ultimate fat evaporation stack of tren,test p,anavar,cardarine, mct-oil, training, cardio & diet would be a couple of cryolipolysis sessions (the machine that freezes fat cells and then the body decomposes and eliminates them naturally). haha. but no need, i'm good as I am now. just a crazy thought from a crazy man.

Last edited:
Haha that makes 2 off us I look forward to evrey pin I have

Indeed. Gear = life, love, happiness and empathy in a bottle. Nectar of the gods is no joke lol. Can't wait to pin my ass each time. Feels like I've reached a new milestone.

Last edited:
Indeed. Gear = life, love, happiness and empathy in a bottle. Nectar of the gods is no joke lol. Can't wait to pin my ass each time. Feels like I've reached a new milestone.

Haha your not wrong mate let me know how you go over the next few days once the test starts kicking in

Love Kiwis! Just hate peeling them...

Heres the health benefits...

vitamin C85%
vitamin K31%
copper10%
fiber8%
vitamin E7%
potassium6%
manganese4%
folate4%

No shit!? Dont the little hairs tickle your throat?? LOL.

LOL no. it goes down the drain fine. Just feelin like a normal, innocent herbivore when I eat them. I just annihliated two big ones, will wait 30 mins and then start training and see how it goes.

Last edited:
don't know what's happening but on bicep curls my strength is decreasing. could do heavier and more reps 2 weeks ago. last week was also weak for biceps. I took a 3 day break, ate well, hoped things would recover, but it's still bad. the required breaks between sets are pretty long, and there's not enough strength and energy, I reach fatigue pretty fast (7-8 reps with 40lbs per arm)
On the other hand my forearms, especially when contracting a bit, are stone hard. Never been so hard. They're like the wall.
Guess I need to stop worrying, just workout and wait for the tren to kick in.

Last edited:
don't know what's happening but on bicep curls my strength is decreasing. could do heavier and more reps 2 weeks ago. last week was also weak for biceps. I took a 3 day break, ate well, hoped things would recover, but it's still bad. the required breaks between sets are pretty long, and there's not enough strength and energy, I reach fatigue pretty fast (7-8 reps with 40lbs per arm)
On the other hand my forearms, especially when contracting a bit, are stone hard. Never been so hard. They're like the wall.
Guess I need to stop worrying, just workout and wait for the tren to kick in.

Good chance you're feeling that lack of test now, hopefully in the next week with the addition of test you will start to feel better. Got your PM resend so will write back in just a few minutes.

When do you guys think I should feel/see something from Tren E at the LATEST ? I'm 2 days away from week 6 and feel and see ABSOLUTELY ZERO. and it's from a trusted, reputable source and lab and verified online with a hidden code that was reveald on the product packages only after being scratched with a coin, online verification passed and said it's legit for both of my packages (their online verification also informs me if a product was authenticated before or not, and mine were authenticated the first time when I wrote the codes, so should be legit). I still wasn't 100% convinced so I also contacted the producer lab on e-mail, asked for assistance in verification, sent photos, they said its legit and there are no bunk products by them. seller also has a very high rating and tons of good reviews on eroids, 99% of people there say their products are effective and legit.

I've been on 400mg and even 500mg per week of tren e , 200gr of protein per day for 6 weeks, been training, been waiting. but nothing's really showing up and I feel like I am not on anything :( only visible things are my shapeless, flat form , my belly flab and weakness. What's happening?

Last edited:
Back