My first serious recomp cycle

Fast from sunup until sundown.
Then eat pizza and chicken fingers.

That should do the trick.

Nah, I don't have the stomach and the desire to do pizza more than once a month, sorry. As for chicken fingers, I ain't gonna eat them anytime soon again, I'm not even a chicken fan.

Last edited:
2 boiled chicken eggs - 12gr protein / 160 kcal / 0 carbs / 10gr fats
200gr low-fat cottage cheese - 36gr protein / 272 kcal / 12gr carbs / 8gr fats
100gr whey protein = 80gr protein / 400 kcal / 0 carbs / 0 fats
120gr tuna = 30gr protein / 140 kcal / 0 carbs / 0 fats
200gr pork chop = 42gr protein / 460 kcal / 0 carbs / 5 fats

250gr basmati rice = 3gr protein / 180 kcal / 42gr carbs / 0gr fats - in workout days

Total intake:

Workout days: ~ 195gr protein, 54gr carbs, 23gr fats, 1615 kcal (5 days) - 385 kcal deficit
Rest days: ~190gr protein, 12gr carbs, 23gr fats, 1435 kcal (2 days) - 265 kcal deficit

BMR: ~ 1700 kcal (sedentary)
TDEE: ~ 2000 kcal (weight training 4 times a week + cardio 5 times a week)

Last edited:
2 boiled chicken eggs - 12gr protein / 160 kcal / 0 carbs / 10gr fats
200gr low-fat cottage cheese - 36gr protein / 272 kcal / 12gr carbs / 8gr fats
100gr whey protein = 80gr protein / 400 kcal / 0 carbs / 0 fats
120gr tuna = 30gr protein / 140 kcal / 0 carbs / 0 fats
200gr pork chop = 42gr protein / 460 kcal / 0 carbs / 5 fats

250gr basmati rice = 3gr protein / 180 kcal / 42gr carbs / 0gr fats - in workout days

Total intake:

Workout days: ~ 195gr protein, 54gr carbs, 23gr fats, 1615 kcal (5 days) - 385 kcal deficit
Rest days: ~190gr protein, 12gr carbs, 23gr fats, 1435 kcal (2 days) - 265 kcal deficit

BMR: ~ 1700 kcal (sedentary)
TDEE: ~ 2000 kcal (weight training 4 times a week + cardio 5 times a week)

hows the fiber intake? have you considered soluble fiber drinks? water intake per day?

hows the fiber intake? have you considered soluble fiber drinks? water intake per day?

Water about 2 liters a day - mineral sparkling water most of the days.
Fiber.. not much.. just eating what this plan says and a few more veggies a day or fruits (pepper,tomato,green letuce,kiwi,orange). But got no problems with elimination.

Last edited:
Injecting Test P today 50mg mixed with tren 300mg, increased anavar dosage to 75mg per day.
Not feeling so bad now but still not ok.. hope to feel better in a few days and get rid of the bloat/puffyness. I feel like the drugs have not yet started working but they're preparing to.

Last edited:
Silly question but do you think cardarine + MCT oil consumption would accelerate fat loss by a small amount when comparing to tren + var or they'll add quite a difference to my cut?

Last edited:
Silly question but do you think cardarine + MCT oil consumption would accelerate fat loss by a small amount when comparing to tren + var or they'll add quite a difference to my cut?

You gotter stop relying on gear so much man sometimes less is more
But of course cardarine and mct oil will help so would more cardio your diet is looking good try some more cardio and it doesn't have to just be jogging on a tread mill you can get a few kettle bells start throwing them around and watch the fat fall of you swimming martial arts boxing ect

You gotter stop relying on gear so much man sometimes less is more
But of course cardarine and mct oil will help so would more cardio your diet is looking good try some more cardio and it doesn't have to just be jogging on a tread mill you can get a few kettle bells start throwing them around and watch the fat fall of you swimming martial arts boxing ect

I am doing more cardio already , thanks for the ideas though.

perhaps, It was discovered that Cardarine, when binding to the PPAR receptor, recruits what is called the co-activator PGC-a1 enzyme, which then increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy. Rats treated with Cardarine were shown to have increased fatty acid metabolism and increased protection against obesity from eating a bad diet, as well as an increased protection from type-2 diabetes. In another study on Rhesus monkeys, cardarine was shown to increase HDL (good cholesterol) and decrease LDL (bad cholesterol). Reasons for this effect appeared to be caused by an increased expression of the cholesterol transporter ABCA1. In other words, cardarine activates the same genetic pathways that are involved in exercise.

Did you get your test p in the mail yet?

I'm just waiting to inject it in 10 minutes. will do a insane cocktail in the same syringe. 300mg tren e + 50mg test p. i love those moments, feeling like a crazy doctor chemically enhancing my own body. it almost turns me on.

Last edited:
Back