my first stack and worst cycle

gordi

I have been training for over 20 yrs done a ton of test cyp and had great results. I usually blast out b4 summer than slack in the winter. this year I decided to try and eliminate the middle man and found gear online. I got test cyp for the strength and size gains and eq to hold my gains and tighten even more. I got synergy labs gear and found some positive posts online about them . 2 months in of 600 eq/wk and 830 test cyp/week I realize any gains I have could of been achieved with just working out. no change in sex drive no big strength gains ....

my best cycle was 300 test cyp (I cant remember the lab) 700/week in 2 mnths from 190 soft to 225-230 harder than a coffin nail. sex drive was through the roof and my nuts shrank up like raisins etc

now has anyone else tried this gear ? could the eq b not agreeing with my system? or am I banging vegetable oil?

2 months in and no strength or size gains? Hate to say it but it's probably bunk. Even if your diet is complete shit you would still see noticeably increases in strength and size. Get blood work done it doesnt lie. Hope I'm wrong good luck

Back