My first steroid cycle plans - not entirely conventional

native american, lebanese, irish.

fast twitch. flexible
Run a 4.45 40 yd dash.
Bench 225.
squat 405.
High school all american baseball player few short years ago. (atv accident ended throwing career:(

Fast metabolism. Eat 4k per day.

motivated med student and Business owner. Life just opened up a glimpse of time daily to train.

I would love to do AAS. The rapidity of gains is very appealing. I also will not be wasting time with just AAS when I can achieve synergy with HGH and insulin to make the gains I desire.

metformin to maintain my insulin sensitivity.

I will be on HGH all year with eod protocol and will use light insulin usage to hold on gains. As long as I eat spot on this should work phenomenally.

Already have raw materials freeze-dried. will be brewing.

First.. what the F does native american, lebanese, irish have to do with anything??

Second.. your 23.. the fact ur willing to experiment with AAS, HGH, and insulin on your first blast, indicates only you're willingness to take unnecessary chances with your health. To me, it's the equivalent of someone who's never done mind altering substances, reading a few articles in High Times and then coming to the conclusion that trying weed, xtc, and acid for the first time, all at once ... is a good idea. :iwstupid:

Third.. You say "I would love to do AAS" and then say right after, "I also will not be wasting time with just AAS"..!! So which is it??? Hopefully by now you can smell what I'm cooking..:iwdumbass

Fourth... And how do you know you can achieve synergy with HGH and insulin?? Please enlighten...

Fifth.. This is the best part.. For your first blast, you "have raw materials freeze-dried. will be brewing"??
So, when you laid out a game plan, you reasoned that brewing your own gear makes the most sense.?? :wallbash:

Hopefully by now.. you're rethinking the mistakes you're about to make. This whole plan sounds terrible. You're gonna fuck yourself up, and if that's all you do...then you're lucky..

First.. what the F does native american, lebanese, irish have to do with anything??

Second.. your 23.. the fact ur willing to experiment with AAS, HGH, and insulin on your first blast, indicates only you're willingness to take unnecessary chances with your health. To me, it's the equivalent of someone who's never done mind altering substances, reading a few articles in High Times and then coming to the conclusion that trying weed, xtc, and acid for the first time, all at once ... is a good idea. :iwstupid:

Third.. You say "I would love to do AAS" and then say right after, "I also will not be wasting time with just AAS"..!! So which is it??? Hopefully by now you can smell what I'm cooking..:iwdumbass

Fourth... And how do you know you can achieve synergy with HGH and insulin?? Please enlighten...

Fifth.. This is the best part.. For your first blast, you "have raw materials freeze-dried. will be brewing"??
So, when you laid out a game plan, you reasoned that brewing your own gear makes the most sense.?? :wallbash:

Hopefully by now.. you're rethinking the mistakes you're about to make. This whole plan sounds terrible. You're gonna fuck yourself up, and if that's all you do...then you're lucky..

I don't like the plan, but he claims to not want to use right now. If that is the truth and he waits it out then I guess he would do fine with his cycle. The whole thing about raws and brewing on a first cycle can create issues. I brewed for my first blast, but I had experience with brewing and capping raws over a year before I blasted. He said he uses insulin because of his diabetes, but hgh on the first cycle is weird. Hopefully this dude does ok. He thinks I am shit talking him because of his age, but I just want to make sure he knows what he is doing.

I don't like the plan, but he claims to not want to use right now. If that is the truth and he waits it out then I guess he would do fine with his cycle. The whole thing about raws and brewing on a first cycle can create issues. I brewed for my first blast, but I had experience with brewing and capping raws over a year before I blasted. He said he uses insulin because of his diabetes, but hgh on the first cycle is weird. Hopefully this dude does ok. He thinks I am shit talking him because of his age, but I just want to make sure he knows what he is doing.

A horse that's never raced, doesn't get to run against Secretariat first time to the track. OP's talking about running a professional blast, first run from the starting gate. It's just a bad move.. on so many levels.

Sounds like OP has been training for years - but has had some recent time off and is getting back to it and wants to do a cycle this time around.. Dosent sound like he is rushing into it to me, , sounds like he is at least being smart and taking his time to learn and research and is open to suggestions..
With years of training experience, if even a month from now he starts a cycle, I don't think it would be a big deal.

Personally,, I was out of commission with a back surgery,, was out of the gym for quite awhile. . Well when I was cleared by doc to start doing light lifting,, I started running deca, test, and ran some hgh (all to help with the hopes of helping the healing process as well),, it was at very moderate levels, but I believe doing this helped me to heal and recover and speed up the process of getting back in the game (I believe this is common with pro athletes coming back from injury as well).

However i do think OP should just stick to a test prop test E only cycle his first go around

Native American, Irish, and Lebanese makes up who I am. It speaks to the type of physique I may have as well as muscle twitch.

Secondly, I am on insulin anyways as I am type 1 diabetic. I will alter my insulin dosage to make gains. HGH is only beneficial at the dosages I mention in my OP. 450mg of test and hgh is not at all hazardous to my health if done properly. Lol, that is like the basic starting dose. Also, HGH will counter many test-based sides and keep my connective tissue strong and flexible.

Third, "I would love to do AAS", But in my opinion it would be a waste to not run with HGH.

Fourth, If you know anything at all about slin and HGH combined with AAS you would understand that they work in synergy to make awesome gains that would require taking much higher doses of AAS to achieve (which by the way is more hazardous for your long term health"

Fifth, Brewing is not hard. Its very simple chemistry involved. I have done much more complex chemistry in a lab. I am a med student. Not difficult stuff buddy.

-Can't believe I even replied to these statements lol.

Thank you for your concern. I think it will turn out ok. Regardless of the time wasted going back and forth, I have still learned some things and uncovered a few areas I may have overlooked. I know what I'm doing from a chemistry standpoint. I will keep all updated when it comes that time.

A horse that's never raced, doesn't get to run against Secretariat first time to the track. OP's talking about running a professional blast, first run from the starting gate. It's just a bad move.. on so many levels.

"Professional blast at 450 mgs with a relatively small dose of GH..."

Nice

Is your cycle going to be 20 weeks long? You should definitely gain a bit more weight before you start this. You should probably wait for some input from guys who have experience with hgh and slin, but I seriously doubt you need slin to hold on to gains. In all honesty you should train for a few years before using. I trained 7 years before taking anything. I don't think you are ready for this stuff. Insulin is not to be played with unless you know what you are doing. That shit is dangerous.

Put your raws in a cool, dark, dry place. Brewing for your first cycle can be tricky, but if you have done it before or helped others you can get away with it. All that being said you should wait a while before using AAS. No offense, but I call BS on that 40 time.

You give this advice and then change it after you read someone else post. Come on man.

What "professional" do you know that runs this blast?? Silly

You give this advice and then change it after you read someone else post. Come on man.

Sorry brah but wrong. I edited it because I told him not to freeze his raws, but I realized later he said freeze dried. So I fixed my error. Nice try though. Wtf did you think I changed?

Back