my first steroid cycle, questions for experienced users

acalderwood

Hey guys, I've been doing some research and decided to try this out as my first stack, I chose Eq and Tbol due to their less aggressive androgenic sides (I am prone to mpb and have already lost a lot of hair despite being natural thus far). As a beginners stack, does this look solid? Is the pct on track? I am currently taking avodart .5 mg everyday and it has helped to stabilize my hair loss. Does anyone have experience with this? would I be safe using these compounds while on avodart (dutasteride), or will that not be enough. Would love to hear back from you guys, any and all feedback is welcome/

Stack

Week 1-16: 250 mgs of Test E
Week1-15: 400 mgs of Equipose
Week1-5: 60mgs of Tbol
Week 3-16: 250 iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 4th day
Week 2-16: 1mg of Arimidex every day

Week 1-24 N2 Guard Everyday

PCT

Week 17-Aromasin (12.5 mg/day)
Week 18-Nolvadex (20 mg/day), Aromasin (12.5 mg/day)
Week 19-Nolvadex (20 mg/day), Aromasin (12.5 mg/day
Week 20-Nolvadex (20 mg/day), Aromasin (12.5 mg/day)
Week 21-Nolvadex (20 mg/day), Aromasin (12.5 mg/day)
Week 22-Nolvadex (20 mg/day), Aromasin (12.5 mg/day)
Week 23-Nolvadex (20 mg/day), Aromasin (12.5 mg/day)
Week 24-Aromasin (25 mg/day)

Your first cycle and you want to run a stack of multiple compounds? That is a big no-no. First cycle should only be Testosterone.

Why so much Arimidex? Are you really fat?

Why would you use Aromasin during PCT? Where's the Clomid during PCT?

What are you doing for blood work?

Age? Height? Weight? Body fat %. Years training?

Tough decision, hair or proper first cycle. You might want to hold off on the steroids until you are more confident about your hair loss situation. It seems like a cluster fuck double edge sword. I mean think about it if you just start getting happy with the physique then your hair starts getting thinner and that trips you out. Make a confident choice on that score of it first. Then get your blood work done and a physical. If that checks out then go with a proper 500mg testosterone only first cycle for 14 weeks.

All your doses are way too low to really effectively cycle anyways. Even hcg... Scrap this plan and start all over. Do your homework bud...

Your first cycle and you want to run a stack of multiple compounds? That is a big no-no. First cycle should only be Testosterone.

Why so much Arimidex? Are you really fat?

Why would you use Aromasin during PCT? Where's the Clomid during PCT?

What are you doing for blood work?

Age? Height? Weight? Body fat %. Years training?

I've been given mixed advice in the past on cycles, some saying to only use test, others to pack on as much mass as possible using multiple compounds. I was very interested in tbol as it is said to deliver quality gains if used appropriately. If I dropped Eq would you still advise again the use of oral tbol?

I'm currently taking avodart, which is a triple 5***945;-reductase inhibitor, and inhibits about 90 percent of my serum dht. the heavy use of Arimidex was meant to counter an excess of estrogen build up during my cycle, since my dht is so low and dht does partially help prevent the aromatization of test to estrogen.

Age 22, height 5'11", weight 190 lbs, BF 12%, 6 years training

I was advised to use Aromasin during pct but had originally planned to use clomid and nolva

don't have exact bloodwork on hand but I was in the "normal" range for test, around 500

dude youre 22.. just wait till youre 25 and in that time add another 15lbs of lean muscle.. youre 5'11..

you shouldn't be cycling at such a young age

I totally agree with 3J. And that cycle you presented is atrocious. Do not run a cycle resembling anything like that. You are being given terrible advice.

Hang around and keep learning. Read and read and read. And then participate.

Thank you for all the input guys there is clearly much more that I need to learn. the consensus I'm getting is that I need to push my natural limits before even considering a cycle, and in the mean time, research until I can feel confident that I know what I'm getting into. The last thing I want to do is shut myself down early and spend the rest of my life on HRT. I will continue to read and research for the next few years.

Back