My first test e cycle help please

Benjm93

Hey fellow members. Im in week 3 of a 12 week Test E cycle which i kicked off with some dbol. I am running 1ml 250mg every 4 days of test. I know about test flu and what not but man i gotta tell you guys, this stuff kicks my ass!. After every inject, the next day i feel like crap, i get body aches, and really tired. it literally affects me at work since i do a lot of labor. The pain and swelling i get in the glutes last fpr about 4-5 days and redness stays around whole glute for the time aswell.
Any thoughts on this as its my first cycle thx???
Ive tried anti-inflammatories, heat packs and also massaging the area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey fellow members. Im in week 3 of a 12 week Test E cycle which i kicked off with some dbol. I am running 1ml 250mg every 4 days of XLabs test brand.. I know about test flu and what not but man i gotta tell you guys, this stuff kicks my ass!. After every inject, the next day i feel like crap, i get body aches, and really tired. it literally affects me at work since i do a lot of labor. The pain and swelling i get in the glutes last fpr about 4-5 days and redness stays around whole glute for the time aswell.
Any thoughts on this as its my first cycle thx???
Ive tried anti-inflammatories, heat packs and also massaging the area.

what are your stats?
are you taking AI and HCG?
did you do Blood work before starting your cycle?

It s natural to feel out of sorts as stabbing yourself and injecting exo test suspended in x oil is anything but normal.
Ur estro conversion is spiking like crazy w d bol AND test as a first cycle; clearly u were coached coaxed coerced into this estrogen spiking cycle by either a gym guru, limited reading w a disregard for countermeasure s.
The d bol..stop. Now.
The test...well son u volunteered for this assignment so suck it up and if in 2 week s u are not MUCH better abort. ( as u will not now I know )
Read up on pct now plan an exit strategy but while we re talking about continuation read on Anti e s and secure them ASAP . Dose them moderately you should be better.

Ideally u d stop now PCT out. Educate, buy more pct s, anti e s and hcg ALL of which are necesry to run AAS safely and smartly.

Sorry man as like many others you have pulled the trigger without knowing anything as to what you are doing. Sad but true and I am not bashing you . You just made a mistake maybe like listening to some one without doing any research.

Start reading ALL the sticky posts. Learn your PCT protocol to abort.

Now for my pet peeve, what are your stats and why have you not been polite enough to get back to us.

....just answer the q s so u an be helped no one s gonna flame u...trust me...after the initial fire it die s down ..don t be a --ssy .

U just jumped on in and the water s cold but it ll be ok

Pain, swelling, and aches for days isn't normal even as a noobie. Your injection technique is probably off and your gear may be sub par.

I'd stop now and wait a few months and try it again with a different batch of testosterone.

Forget about the dbol that whole kickstart with dbol thing is illogical anyway.

Back