my Gear for 2nd cycle

Aradiel

I have 32 primobolan 100ml ampules and 270 anavar 2.5 mg pills
also 1800 mg of nolvadex.suppz & shit.How should i split the doses or should i get more anavar.
Please suggest

-i am ultra prone to gyno
-even 10 mg of Winstrol (winny) hurts like hell

Please suggest

Well if you only want to use these two drugs lets see...

IMO the minimum effective dose for primo is 400 mgs. per week. So you could run that for 8 weeks.

Along with that I would be taking AT LEAST 10 of those anavar pills per day, as much as 20. IMO at less than 10 per day you might as well save the anavar.

If you did 15 per day you only have 18 days worth. To get 8 weeks worth you would need 15 X 56 days = 840. Expensive eh? Sorry to be the bearer of this news.

Use nolvadex post cycle but I prefer clomid.

so i need 840 anavar pills and my 32 primo ampules for an 8 week cycle.

400 primo per week
15(37.5mg0 anavar per day

Well it is light in the sense that these are drugs that are good at what they do - but they are relatively weak. I wouldn't expect to gain much mass, but you may experience a pretty dramatic change in your appearance if you are relatively lean to begin with.

You said that you are extremely gyno prone. Does that mean any dose of test at all is out of the question?

Even if test is out, you should consider trenbolone (fina). It won't add that much more weight, but it is a very strong androgen and is relatively cheap.

i cant get my hands on fina will i be restricted in anavar and primo for the rest of my cycles.shit its expensive.
How much anavar and primo can now use at most.I weigh 105 kgr.

Back