My Girl wants a fat burner

DirtyBird

Whats up everyone. My girl was asking me about what fat burner she coudl take.I told her not to take anythhing but shes made up her mind. I was wondering if you guys could recomend something. I was gonna get her Lipo 6, i was wondering if yu guys had any thoughts. Thanks ahead of time.

yeh, use what works, ephedrine / caffiene / aspirin...and maybe toss in some hoodia if she has trouble controlling her eating habits

Tell her that without a good diet and cardio the diet pills won't do jack shit. Maybe give her an energy boost, but that's about it.

It's a supplement and without all the other shit in gear the pills are worthless.

Easto said:
Tell her that without a good diet and cardio the diet pills won't do jack shit. Maybe give her an energy boost, but that's about it.

It's a supplement and without all the other shit in gear the pills are worthless.
I agree, there is no quick fix when it comes to that.

lucky6914 said:
get her some clenbuterol, i am using it and love it... fast and effective.
I wouldn't suggest clen as a first try for fat burning. It may be effective, but I think it should be more of a last resort or competition thing.

I've heard good things about Lipo 6 for woman.

Depending on her age, I don't know if getting a "deit pill" is probaly the best route to take. But with that said, I like Jet-Fuel, Ive been using it for a couple of years on and off and I love it.

After my wreck I had gained a ton of weight. I used hydroxycut hardcore and kept a decent diet. Lost 25 lbs in the first month. Of course we were training our cardio like crazy in my MMA classes!

I'd tend to agree with Dirk. San's Tight is amazing! No need to take loads of pills a day either. Definitely make sure you're watching your diet and including some resistance training and cardio in the mix as well.

ECA stack works best. If you can find a gas station that still sells the Eph.

Best OTC right now is Lipo-6 or comparable ingredients. but follow directions,

BTW I just used EC without the A to take 50 lbs of blubber off the last 8 months.

Good luck.

Back