My Keto Diet experience with 3J and why YOU SHOULD HIRE HIM!

ELicit23

Hello all,
I just want to leave some feedback about 3J's amazing and to most, life changing service. As many of the vets know on here, 3J is tried and true with many successful clients under his belt; but for all the new comers on here looking to change their physique through the ONLY way possible (diet) take some time to take a look at results throughout the forum and read up on him. Also, read and look at my honest review.

Communication: 10/10. The biggest factor in email to email coaching. We all know 3J is a busy guy with a life of his own and many clients to deal with; but let me say, he has communication down packed. Emails are answered in a timely manner and sometimes outside of his operation hours TO HIS DISCRETION. Don't be surprised if you email him at 11pm and he answers at 11:30 when you expected an answer the next day. He genuinely cares about clients and tries to answer as fast as possible to all of the concerns. Don't hesitate to ask him anything; I ask him the stupidest things and he answers nicely.
He is also straight to the point! No bullshitting here and he will tell you straight up what to do and what not to do. Most of the time: short and sweet a simple yes or no!

Knowledge: 10/10. Let the results speak for themselves. Look at my pics and look at everyone else on the board. I'm covering these two more important basics in online coaching so let's move on to my actual transformation.

I have ALWAYS been a big guy. As a child my mom used to feed me 5 eggs and a crap load on pancakes and have me eat whoppers instead of kids menu stuff lol actually not funny... I'm SERIOUS. Haha
I always struggled to get "lean" to a certain degree. The lowest I've gotten was sub par 10% at 210 the lightest which is ehh... Acceptable.
In 2015 I started off as a client of 3J for a year. I got huge yup.... And he had me nice and lean for Vegas in August 2015. But in September I suffered an injury in my lower back deadlifting 475. I could lift it yes, but was my mind right? No. Arguing with the ex mid workout and not paying attention to my form got me sciatica. Bummer. I discontinued service for months and came back March 2016 ready to kill it again.

Here is me in March first check in with 3J ready for my journey into ketosis. I was 253 lbs, bloated and about 16% BF?
View attachment 564321

This was all new to me. No carbs? Insane. I fucking love them, but as it appears I also love oil and peanut butter and anything with FATS lol! So it was tolerable. I actually feel amazing on ketosis and maybe realized during this journey that I have maybe a gluten sensitivity. Ehh.. Moving on.
9 weeks later and here I am:
Down to 209 while keeping my lean mass going from a 39 waist to a 32.6!
View attachment 564322<---- 6 weeks in
View attachment 564323 <---- current
View attachment 564324 <--- chest day
View attachment 564325

3J is also very structured and will work around your goals/deadlines and wants. He caters to his clients to make this an enjoyable and tolerable experience. At his prices, he can't be beat. His knowledge and expertise is worth much more than what he charges. He is flexible to your lifestyle and will tell you how to fix things when you fuck up without his knowledge.

Overall, it has been a life changing 10 weeks. I've always been into fitness but was never guided to be very lean so I started to get motivated and go extra hard with everything I do. This experience was literally life changing: I recently got sponsored by an up and coming supp company! I now have my foot in the door for fitness modeling and will be flying out to Cali to do a shoot in July, one for six pack backs in August and they fly me out to the Olympia in September! I couldn't be any more greatfull and it's safe to say that I will now be a life long client of 3J's nutrition network.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3J
More pics !View attachment 564326 <---quads
View attachment 564327

I'm actually thinking of pushing this 3 more weeks. I was gonna leave this review until the end of my diet but I will be busy with a few things so since I'm at work now bored with free time, I have it a go.

Seems like not the fat is being melted away from my legs more! It seems like the stubborn lower navel area needs a few more weeks but I shall tread on!!

if your currently in ketosis and still shedding fat .. once your done with that, and carb up and restore those glycogen stores ,, your gonna luck full as F'k and cut !

if your currently in ketosis and still shedding fat .. once your done with that, and carb up and restore those glycogen stores ,, your gonna luck full as F'k and cut !

I really can't wait to get some oatmeal with honey in me!!but yes I'm still in keto and flat as a piece of paper

I really can't wait to get some oatmeal with honey in me!!

I did Keto for 6+ months . when you do get back on the carbs, take it easy though. Being off them for awhile you'll need to taper them back in, otherwise you will fill like total crap and lethargic if you just dive right into it

I did Keto for 6+ months . when you do get back on the carbs, take it easy though. Being off them for awhile you'll need to taper them back in, otherwise you will fill like total crap and lethargic if you just dive right into it

No refeeds? I did a refeed week 6 or 7... I understand. I didn't take it slow and jammed every carb I could up my mouth. I got sooooooo sleepy at work mid shift. Like, incredibly sleepy. And tired and grouchy.

No refeeds? I did a refeed week 6 or 7... I understand. I didn't take it slow and jammed every carb I could up my mouth. I got sooooooo sleepy at work mid shift. Like, incredibly sleepy. And tired and grouchy.

no refeeds.. just straight keto, fats and protein with veggies.
I did not do it for physique purposes though , I did it for health reasons (went off all gear and my TRT dose of test that whole time too as a form of detox). completely took care of my blood pressure (went form 165/85 to 110/60), sleep apnea, acid reflux, constant head aches, and over all feeling of inflammation, etc. lost a lot of weight, fat and unfortunately muscle , but sometimes you just need to give the body a break from the constant grind of bulking and running AAS .. I had surgery so was out of the gym anyways and figured that would be best time to detox and come off of everything ,, including carbs.

no refeeds.. just straight keto, fats and protein with veggies.
I did not do it for physique purposes though , I did it for health reasons (went off all gear and my TRT dose of test that whole time too as a form of detox). completely took care of my blood pressure (went form 165/85 to 110/60), sleep apnea, acid reflux, constant head aches, and over all feeling of inflammation, etc. lost a lot of weight, fat and unfortunately muscle , but sometimes you just need to give the body a break from the constant grind of bulking and running AAS .. I had surgery so was out of the gym anyways and figured that would be best time to detox and come off of everything ,, including carbs.

Wow, admirable bro. Great job! A lot of will power also being on no carbs that long. No crazy cravings? Not even once did you think about some toast and butter?!

Wow, admirable bro. Great job! A lot of will power also being on no carbs that long. No crazy cravings? Not even once did you think about some toast and butter?!

i actually just missed plain old white rice the most.. I have to say though , eating bacon, eggs, and an avocado for breakfast was a big change from oatmeal. I viewed the switch to keto as a bit of a 'treat' to be able to consume fattier cuts of meats .. so that made up for the lack of carbs.
the first few weeks are always the most difficult. .

being in ketosis and never having to experience going hypo glycemic or going on a long run or a hike and never feeling like 'hitting the wall' is also a perk,, I could go all day with plenty of energy and never even have a craving or need to eat to 'refuel' . definitely a perk if you live an active "outdoorsy" type of life

i actually just missed plain old white rice the most.. I have to say though , eating bacon, eggs, and an avocado for breakfast was a big change from oatmeal. I viewed the switch to keto as a bit of a 'treat' to be able to consume fattier cuts of meats .. so that made up for the lack of carbs.
the first few weeks are always the most difficult. .

being in ketosis and never having to experience going hypo glycemic or going on a long run or a hike and never feeling like 'hitting the wall' is also a perk,, I could go all day with plenty of energy and never even have a craving or need to eat to 'refuel' . definitely a perk if you live an active "outdoorsy" type of life

Thanks for sharing! To me it definitely is a small treat! I'm not ravagenously craving carbs as I was during a carb cycle. I also avoided running T3 because if I remember correctly, T3 used to make me crave carbs so bad that once I drank a little ketchup packet. Idk why don't ask lol

Looking good brother you can see lots of hard work and dedication in your pics keep up the good work

I definitely want to give 3J a try when I can afford it. He's obviously the man in his profession. The proof is in your pics. You're in amazing shape bro!

Back