My lean bulk with 3J so far, 7 weeks in

thanks for the kind words guys.. i appreciate every last one of my clients

When I first got here I was like "who the hell is this 3J guy. After seeing the results this guy gets people it's amazing. From cutting to bulking this dude knows his shit. Oh and op looking good brother nice work.

Looking good bro. I cut with 3j for 20 weeks and he got me in the best shape I have been in thus far. I am currently bulking with him and am about 8 weeks in or so. I cant wait to add the size and cut up again. Enjoy the bulk brother! Look forward to seeing your progress

Reactions: 3J
Looking good bro. I cut with 3j for 20 weeks and he got me in the best shape I have been in thus far. I am currently bulking with him and am about 8 weeks in or so. I cant wait to add the size and cut up again. Enjoy the bulk brother! Look forward to seeing your progress
Thabks bones93, appreciate it. Looking forward to it...then cut it up

Hell ya bro put on 40 sum lbs in a 5 month period bulking with 3j and myself had a few hiccups on the road of bulking (gf issues) but it's all good now bro
227lbs right now got a few more lbs to add then maintain for abit and then chop to see the true gains :)

If u can eat and put in the work 3j works the magic
as the client and 3j have to be on the same page
3j makes prepping your food a breeze and Def a pretty straight forward dude when it comes down to asking questions or have any concerns diet wise he will work with u to makr things work :)
Awesome dude that's forsure

Hey all, been a while. I started my bulk with 3J last a while back, had to stop for few month due to relocation across the states for work and work itself. We picked back up and did a little recomp, upped cals a bit and are steadily gaining. The time off killed me some, progress went backwards and mentally. Back in it for a while, head strong and full forward for past few months. Hovering around 234 lbs right now. I will add 1st pic was taken in gym so 2nd was as well for comparison.
Couldnt be more thankful to work with someone so cool and understanding. 3J knows his stuff and is worth every cent. Will bulk through winter then want to cut up.

View attachment 563304

Last edited:
Back